Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I search CL every couple days. Ive seen all those but unfortunately my free time is all but free right now. Im still trying to get caught up from winter and I brought home a couple loads from work.

I also walked the woods last weekend and there is a fair bit to be taken down that doesn't have PI on it.
I was wondering if you ever got any up there, that works out nice. If you ever need a hand jamming some out let me know.
I've got a few toys(woops auto-tune, dang I mean auto correct got me) cough, cough, well you know, tools that enjoy tearing into some wood.
I was just down your way this weekend.
I'm almost done with everything here, I have about 8-10 quarters from some 30" ash that I need to split up.
I may go get some more of that this week if it dries out. I have two or three lawn jobs to do and then it's time to get my scrounge on again.
What's PI.

I was wondering if you ever got any up there, that works out nice. If you ever need a hand jamming some out let me know.
I've got a few toys(woops auto-tune, dang I mean auto correct got me) cough, cough, well you know, tools that enjoy tearing into some wood.
I was just down your way this weekend.
I'm almost done with everything here, I have about 8-10 quarters from some 30" ash that I need to split up.
I may go get some more of that this week if it dries out. I have two or three lawn jobs to do and then it's time to get my scrounge on again.
What's PI.

Thanks for the offer.

Yes, Poison Ivy. I can feel a case setting in just talking about it.
Got it.
It's funny I'm allergic to just about everything except that.
I don't want to push it and end up developing issues with it, but I'm good with it now.
If my wife looks at it she breaks out.
If you need a hand with it let me know.

IMG_2998.jpg
Guy did a nice job. I should have brought in more crushed concrete while the space is empty but there are some other things coming up this summer to consider. He built a small berm at the top of the bank to protect the slope, and the area to the left will be for log deliveries. The stumps are hauled off. It will not be empty for long, as things have been spreading out around the wood shed and house the past couple years, and it is all coming here.

e117d3987a51a62cfaa85b87712d3ea4.jpg

Cleaned up the splitting mess from last winter/fall. Putting a little grass seed down. Notice one of the girls poking her head out of the coop. They are still too nervous to go check out the yard.

Brian

Latest posts

Back