Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey plowboy just curious to know how cold does it get in your part of the world. Do you get snow? Just wondering if red gum eucalypts grow in areas where it snows?
No we don't get any snow here well it actually snowed one time when I was a little fart but it didn't amount to nothing. It freezes here a little bit but rarely will get below 20 degrees. I live down in the valley but 20 miles west it snows and about about 35 miles to the east. I never seen a euc growing a over 500ft elevation around here.

Been leaving for work in the dark and driving home in the dark. Weekends aren't enough to be outside in our beautiful weather, so I have decided to start using worklights to retrieve wood that is cut an laying in the woods. Picked this little load up last night and split tonight....so enjoy a nighttime view of my splitting area.

Attachments

• IMG_9068.JPG
    IMG_9068.JPG
    904 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_9070.JPG
    IMG_9070.JPG
    842.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_9069.JPG
    IMG_9069.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 104
Been leaving for work in the dark and driving home in the dark. Weekends aren't enough to be outside in our beautiful weather, so I have decided to start using worklights to retrieve wood that is cut an laying in the woods. Picked this little load up last night and split tonight....so enjoy a nighttime view of my splitting area.
Looks like beautiful weather

IMG_2476.JPG IMG_2477.JPG

I wound up getting all the wood cut that I cut and hauled home yesterday. I figured it was easier to cut them up in 16 footers yesterday and load them with the forklift on the flatbed trailer then to cut them up down there and load them by hand into the dump trailer. It worked out good unloaded them with the backhoe and my back didn't get tired once lol. I got 4 trailer loads yesterday should get it all split tomorrow after work

Back