Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
18jcj8.jpg

More big stuff... 36" bar for reference...

[video=youtube;wpfaA-HdXdw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpfaA-HdXdw&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=3[/video]

I tend to make saws look small...
That's a 9010, and it's a dandy...

By the way...kudos to Homer177 for a great splitter build. :cheers:

...and his son for humping rounds bigger than him! :rock: That one is gonna cost me some day!

...and to Wife....awesome wood stacker & lunch maker! :msp_thumbsup:

No, butt the other one that I left out did. :msp_ohmy:

:popcorn:

:givebeer:

:lifter: .....and getting ready for round two!!! We may need to have dueling saws if my disk can take it......:chainsawguy:

I'll cut. You split. Save your disc for the beer drinkin' !

The Pile

View attachment 284996View attachment 284997View attachment 284998

I got a late start this year, did not start cutting until after the 1st of the year. But have been out every Saturday and a couple of Sundays since. The "Pile" measures 30'wide x 24' long and approximately 7' high in the center, 100% red oak. Starting to get a little muddy out in the woods, probably only a couple more week-ends before it will be to muddy to cut. Then time to start splitting.

View attachment 284996View attachment 284997View attachment 284998

I got a late start this year, did not start cutting until after the 1st of the year. But have been out every Saturday and a couple of Sundays since. The "Pile" measures 30'wide x 24' long and approximately 7' high in the center, 100% red oak. Starting to get a little muddy out in the woods, probably only a couple more week-ends before it will be to muddy to cut. Then time to start splitting.

And another Hellya!

Latest posts

Back