Predictions for the new A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon as he hits -250 they barn heem again.

What happens when you barn someone? Do they just get stuck in a barn with a bunch of stinky mules? Or do you get to pick your company? (Like the farmer's hot daughter).

Also just noticed all the ads are gone and there is a nice banner at the top now. Still not quite digging the green color at the top, might want to tone that back a bit. Other than that I guess I'm getting use to it.

Also just noticed all the ads are gone and there is a nice banner at the top now. Still not quite digging the green color at the top, might want to tone that back a bit. Other than that I guess I'm getting use to it.
oh Lord, when they come back there will be twice as many....

Ljute!!!!

What is up with your credit count?????

Wonder what the cpu is doing or the bandwidth hope its unlimited fish do you see anything i did wrong when i posted to stihl sawing was just trying to cheer him up is all and someone goes and has a cow about it and look at the tags why would they even try to compare me to someone else who else on here has tech37 as there name at the end

Last edited:
sposed to be against the rules, but as you pointed out not all rules apply to all folks.SS, you just keep spamming away, I for one enjoy your posts.Im sure there are a good bit more also who do.Ever know your accuser to have anything to good to say about anyone?

Would them rules also apply to people adding things in the tags ?
besides i never had a problem with SS

Last edited:
is it just me or did they just change the colors of the background in the threads to a real faded light green and blue sides now?
looks much better than the all white it was at first!

What is this new BS?

I'm an old guy to the biz, but fairly new to this site.. looks like everybody just got created as equal regardless of their experience. I was away for a while due to the Holidays and the "honey do list" , but was shocked to see these changes.. Hope it gets sorted out. Used to be a great collection of ideas from lots of experienced Men & Women in the industry. Now I'm not so sure...Lots of spamers and idiots with nothing to contribute.

hmmm...

no more POINTS... at least the new NEGATIVES I got for the #%&#^# words...lol.. (and no, I DID NOT input a swear word there...just the symbols...

:rolleyes:

where's my Rep points?!?! as firewood guy said, some of us go by the rep for the knowledge, and or 'solidity' of one's integrity...

J

I spent $5,200 on laser eye surgery about 9 months ago and at this rate I'll need it again soon. I can't help but squint all the time when reading. Plus I'm getting a tan and it isn't from the 44°c sun outside either...

Back