PRO MARK 210 chipper

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chippers

From what I've heard of the Baileys catalog chippper the 9" is avery well built, thought out, machine. I've considered one myself. A friend told me no doubt in his mind that it was built by brush bandit. Ive also heard Morbark. At any rate, the guaranty/warranty is reasonable. I only had talks with guy who saw 9" in action. Outcome; ???? good machine lacking nothing.

david's chipper

Congratulations David, hope you put new machine to plenty of use and enjoy the doing of it. That's what it's all about, my friend.
I could not agree with you more on the topic of "look" and how it impacts customers. When you pull up in the roughest looking 1 ton and paints falling off the chipper, well, I've seen clients say anything from "let's put this off", to and including, not only no, but hell know!

Originally posted by netree
That's pretty funny... "UPGRADE" to a chuck-n-duck...

:laugh::laugh::D

Funny... I'm probably the only guy here who actually uses one and likes it!

i use one also but you do have to duck some times:D

promark 210

I have a 1989 promark 210, it has a kohler 18 horse, twin cyl magnum
engine. This chipper has served me well over the last few years, it does have limits, any thing under 4' it has little problem with, anything bigger and dry, it works real hard,and so do you, I cut fire wood, and I use anything it won't chip. The chips are a little big for mulch, but that is what I use them for.

I have a 1989 promark 210, it has a kohler 18 horse, twin cyl magnum
engine. This chipper has served me well over the last few years, it does have limits, any thing under 4' it has little problem with, anything bigger and dry, it works real hard,and so do you, I cut fire wood, and I use anything it won't chip. The chips are a little big for mulch, but that is what I use them for.

Dear promark 210 owner, What are you asking for your 210? Please let me know at [email protected] Thanks. Gereon R. Rios

PROMARK 941 005 brush chipper

I just purchased an PTO driven PROMARK chipper, Model 941005. Has anybody got an idea of the size logs it can chip, the size of the chips and any other pro's and con's?

Chip,
Are you saying this chipper of mine is a 210 model?
Have you any experience with the PROMARK chipper? I had a testrun and found the chips to be huge. I wanted to use this for composting. Is there a way to adjust the blades for a much finer chip?
Georg

Looking for knives for PROMARK 941

I am looking for a new set of knives for my PROMARK 941 chipper. Where can I get ? E-mail adress please.
Thanks
Georg

Latest posts

Back