Pro's using Husky saws???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Treeslayer...name rings a bell. Are you not the one whom I voluntarily changed my name for without hesitation?

yep, that's me.
your changing the name was the right thing to do. I appreciated that. and said so.

especially since you are stirring it up here so much.;)

I bear you no ill will at all, Mike.
I PM'ed you my # and offered to give some private advice if you needed it or wanted it. I also offered to help on any jobs you could line up, I certainly don't need work that far away, but I will help anyone that wants it.

Now, if you make posts on an open forum like I quoted, be expected to receive any and all feedback. you know you are stirring it up big time and yet you continue. Deal with it.

But telling a treeclimber to not speak his mind? Now that's the funniest thing you've said yet.:laugh: I slaughter BIG trees, and have the ego to match. And the humility to apologize, and delete posts if I regret what I said. I've made mistakes in my life, but I keep doing the right thing next, and freely offer advice as many others do on here, in the spirit of caring.
If you're not listening, I hope somebody is.
I enjoy all of this, And you are making a worthwhile contribution to this site.

I know you are enjoying it, ;) so keep the thick skin on, and keep posting. A lot of good advice is being posted, and spirited discussion makes people think.:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back