Random pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, we called it LDF-7 - wich is now almost obsolete in high traffic areas... most new systems are going up fiber optic for all this 3G crap.

Yup. No more cable loss. Just run power up the tower, mount the radio unit up there right next to the antennas, and all you need now is a short half inch jumper. Much more reliable. Less weight on the tower, too.

Just hope that radio unit doesn't fail! :D

Haha, the ones we were putting up were chinese... I remember the first few test sites we did, the Aluminum mounting brackets got so cold up there that with the wind shaking them so bad, they fell right off the tower. They wern't light either, 30 - 50KG radios fallin a couple hundred feet...:jawdrop:

Things are not always what they seem

This is illusion or Gravity Road Staws Lane Mt Macedon near to a mysterious place called Hanging Rock in Victoria Australia.
Look, yes, the road runs down hill right.
At the yellow sign 100 yards in distance you can park, off the brake & in neutral you begin roll on back up the hill?? slow at 1st but you get faster than a quick walk by the end. Its just unreal.
Explanation is optical illusion but no matter how you look you can not decipher it out.
attachment.php

Youtube link worthy a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRaXk2ydYE

This is illusion or Gravity Road Staws Lane Mt Macedon near to a mysterious place called Hanging Rock in Victoria Australia.
Look, yes, the road runs down hill right.
At the yellow sign 100 yards in distance you can park, off the brake & in neutral you begin roll on back up the hill?? slow at 1st but you get faster than a quick walk by the end. Its just unreal.
Explanation is optical illusion but no matter how you look you can not decipher it out.
attachment.php

Youtube link worthy a look
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNRaXk2ydYE

Very interesting, stuff like that is cool.

7-4-98227.jpg

My Boy last time i visited him.....Look at that form,deductions for the lack of PPE.Just like his daddy!!!!

Latest posts

Back