Ray's NIB McCulloch 35A

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark,

That is one FINE find. I keep my eye on a new Super Wiz 66 all the time. SOMEDAY SOMEDAY

Bill

I know the feeling. I know where an unopened NIB Echo CS-1201 sits. Now, getting it my hands, will be another story. I can only hope, as price has never even been discussed.

You have got to be kidding.
I would be all over that one.

Lee

For real, I don't kid about things like that. Believe me, it's in my sights, if there is any way possible, I will bag it.

That would be so cool and I would have to drive up to see that one!

No problem. I'll let you run it also, if I decide to do so. To me they are like firearms, if you can't use them they really aren't worth having.

To me they are like Women, if you can't use them they really aren't worth having!:givebeer:

All kidding aside I wouldn't blame anyone for not starting a saw like this NOS Mac.

I wouldn't blame anyone either, I'm sure it would be the best decision. I'm the odd man out with my frame of mind, I'm sure. The good news is, I don't give a hoot! I'm not likely to change at this stage of the game.

If you get the 1201 I will get the Wix 66. we can break them out together. AHH shi''' they might be at the same place. Crap I need to run north under the cover of night:dizzy:

Bill

Back