Red Power!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About that time of year, time to go start the 806 that laid in the fencerow since last fall.
You spend a little time on the shifting they seem to be quite durable.
I think of the nose candy button like the one they used to push in the Godzilla cartoon.
Roosa and 1/2" square head socket head bolts, with pipe plugs for core plugs. I got a moldy Oldy.

I'm modern I got Case IH, Jadwiga and Ottis.

Attachments

• P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 13
So far Old Arthour Case is going, had 3 pails of some Shell tcd? 50 with a Zinc package. Yeah let's pour that in there, they used to run on non detergent 40.
Early Farmall M rods are .020 smaller on the big end than Case, have a bigger wristpin and are more available. Hmmm, and I hear 400 series IH valves are an improvement for the Case.
Love my Racine Queen, 5 Star Moline crapped all over itself and we finished up with Arthour on a stalk chopper.
#60 HD half links are like dead nuts for the toggle links in the live PTO. Need to drill the flat out on the one pin side where the flat is.

My Super M has been here 20 years, I rebuilt it a year or so ago, it was made in 1952. Chuckle at the Boomers and Kiotis for the game plots that are 7 years old.
love this song.

At some point in your life you realize you need to make up a U bolt poker stabby thingy that uses the 4 bolt holes around the 1000 shaft on an IH PTO, I have reached that point. That and M flywheels, my gosh they heavy.

Bad weather for drying hay in Cheesehead land. Old Tuffy got his second (17th) wind and doing well on a Gehl CB600 chopper. Light a candle for Saint Isadore when this is over.

Latest posts

Back