Red Power!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was puckered, but the Old 806 made it through to chop my first crop alfalfa with a Gehl CB600. What a Bruin, Larry the Leprechaun told me 15 years ago if you throw a set of rods and mains in her she'll last forever, that was 15 years ago and we are on our way to forevever. Still STD/STD. Gonna make a fake 1206 out it one day.

Marco got a Farmall H question. Having to replace the radiator. With the steering shaft out we want to replace the seal,bushing and bearing. What is best way to get the bushing out ?

Make sure the bushing is worth your while, You have 2' of unworn shaft you need to get thru your new bushing that may have to be reamed that will still be loose on the worn part? Bearing is bad maybe replace, new seal. Look at bolster shaft and seal going down, That bushing in the bottom is what is most important. Fill the boxwith corn head grease or 50/50 85/140 and wheel bearing grease you stired up.

You do what you gotta do to get er done, 5 Star Moline was blowing coolant all over itself on a forage blower and Father showed me where to wrap baling wire around the flat spring on a John Deere A governor. 5 Star is gone and the A is still here. Truly a glimpse of Hell, 1936 JD A doing the work of a 5 Star Diesel.

Trying to pull it together, I stayed home to help Pa, cause at the time pay grade 4ish? for reactor monkey in the navy would have not got a good flunky to help Pa.

Latest posts

Back