Rookie needs a clue.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the most part I will be clearing old logging roads on the 100 acres here. We will be clearing house site and garden/orchard area. After that I am back to firewood for the most part.
I also mess with rustic outdoor benches for our dog training area.

Thanks everyone for the info. I found a $10 original b/c at a local shop and went that route.
But, I have always been a motor nut but my disability keeps me out from under my race car hood and the doc says no more racing either. So what's a guy gonna do? He is buying a few old chainsaws off craigslist and see what kind of hell I can raise with them!
I'm sure I will be around asking more questions as I go, Thanks again for all the help so far!
BILL
Excellent. That's a great price!

Thanks everyone for the info. I found a $10 original b/c at a local shop and went that route.
But, I have always been a motor nut but my disability keeps me out from under my race car hood and the doc says no more racing either. So what's a guy gonna do? He is buying a few old chainsaws off craigslist and see what kind of hell I can raise with them!
I'm sure I will be around asking more questions as I go, Thanks again for all the help so far!
BILL
I have yet to find myself lying under a chainsaw in the gravel in my driveway. I wish I could say the same about cars. You can stand at your bench with lighting so you can see!

Latest posts

Back