Saw Troll 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BLASPHEMY, I say, all BLASPHEMY!!

Sam

Sure is, my 361 is disgusted from beeing compared to the 359/2159 - remember is has a bit more power than the US ones........:greenchainsaw:

I can feel it shaking from anger, even though it is a the cottage, an hour away - with the 339xp as the sole company.....

:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Btw, the standard 361 is cheaper than the 359 here......

Last edited:
I also compared the 361 and the 2159 and just couldn't justify the additional 150 bones for the 361.
I was cutting w/ a 361 demo and a 2159 demo so unsure of hourse on each. Oregon chain on the 2159, and Stihl chain on the 361. I was unable to notice much difference except price tag.
Been afraid to post this due to the raves the 361 gets...Thank you woodfarmer for providing me the courage!!

Would it be fair to say that you think it is overpriced and over-hyped about? :D

I like the 361, and the Norway nights.....:) :greenchainsaw: :cheers: :cheers:

Cool!

From april this year....

Last edited:
ST,its run-in, it just wasn't as good as i expected it to be. is that birch your cutting? i was cutting hard maple and beech

That is Witchy, and a very hard and old (way past 100 years) birch, that was semi-seasoned into the bargain, and no core-rot.
It was about 24x28" at the stump, which is very unusual here. Felled it with the 372xp, with 20" bar - its first wictim.

Last edited:
2 361's

Have both a stock361 saw and a muffler modded one bought one week apart. the modded one has had (1) tank of fuel through it and the stock saw has had about 5 gal. through it the modded saw actually runs stronger.. revs quicker ands stays there in the cut same chains on both 20" bar full skip LG

Latest posts

Back