Sawdust in Gloves Poll *OFFICIAL*

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whatya do about chips in yer gloves

• Total voters
I wear these ones they have deer leather on the palm side,no saw dust probs here.

attachment.php

Wow! those look like great gloves. What company makes those?

I'd love to get a good pair sometime. I gave up wearing gloves when everything I got would rip the first week.

He'd probably prefer a wine cooler...:agree2:

only if its organic chardonnay. And I only drink when I'm at cheese tastings so I'd need an assortment of imported important cheeses.

Ah man, who am kidding. I'm only queer for saws. I really wish I was gay - I'd get way more chicks that way....

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZHIvhXkXwc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PZHIvhXkXwc&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Here's some facts for the glove-wearing crowd who keep messing the pink ribbons in their hair.

non- glove wearers dont have pick-up lines, they simply say 'now'

glove wearers can piss their name in the snow, non-glove wearers can piss their name into concrete

non-glove wearers can slam a revolving door.

non-glove wearers have tears that cure cancer. Too bad they've never cried. Ever.

non-glove wearers sleep with a night light. Not because they're afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of them.

a non-glove wearers hand is the only hand that can beat a royal flush

when a rattlesnake bites a non-glove wearers leg, after 5 days of excruciating pain the rattler dies

a non-glove wearer can kill two stones with one bird

non glove wearers calenders go straight from march 31 to april 2. No-one fools a non-glove wearer

I use top grade long cuff welding gloves, thick leather with a insulated liner.
Expensive but warm, and they last a long time with good protection.

Yup ill admit it the mecanix type Velcro spandex blue back / black leather palm from harbor freight. They were six bucks use them for cutting splitting stacking. I do my splitting with maul and wedge. So far they hold up real good and no crap gets inside. Guess I have to get some yoga pants now :cry:

I DO shake 'em out a few times before replacing them!

Yep, until the vibrations have them so compacted they refuse to come out at which point they're done.

BTW, the Husky orange and blue gloves are sure comfortable and look the cat's meow, but don't last worth a rip... Stick with whatever TSC's got on sale.

Here's some facts for the glove-wearing crowd who keep messing the pink ribbons in their hair.

non- glove wearers dont have pick-up lines, they simply say 'now'

glove wearers can piss their name in the snow, non-glove wearers can piss their name into concrete

non-glove wearers can slam a revolving door.

non-glove wearers have tears that cure cancer. Too bad they've never cried. Ever.

non-glove wearers sleep with a night light. Not because they're afraid of the dark, but the dark is afraid of them.

a non-glove wearers hand is the only hand that can beat a royal flush

when a rattlesnake bites a non-glove wearers leg, after 5 days of excruciating pain the rattler dies

a non-glove wearer can kill two stones with one bird

non glove wearers calenders go straight from march 31 to april 2. No-one fools a non-glove wearer

And after 10 minutes running a Super 797, a non-glove wearer can do a wicked "stranger"!

I been thinkin while I drink.

I need leather for all the barb wire I deal with. I'm usually fencing while I'm cutting, or if just cutting goin over wire a whole lot. Never thought much about why I always grab leather gloves at the store but I don't think the yoga gloves would last like leather

I don't like wearing gloves, except in the winter. When I was falling timber one mill required everyone to wear gloves. I cut the fingers out of mine. Sawdust in the fingers problem solved.

Andy

Back