• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold SCARR ported Husqvarna 394XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

srcarr52

We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Reaction score
Didn't get what you really wanted for Christmas? So return your unwanted gifts and purchase this freshly rebuilt and ported 394XP. It has new bearings, seals, meteor piston, fuel lines, fuel filter and air filter. The squish band was cut 0.030" for a mild compression bump but not too much to make it hard to start. Currently 190 PSI and it should gain another 10. Woods port timing numbers yield a useful, forgiving powerband. The muffler has been modified with and extra outlet and screens, with nut tig welded in so no worries about the screws rattling loose. There are a few fins missing from the starter cover, some chain rash on the handle but saw is in perfect mechanical shape, not a thing missing or not functioning. It's ready to go to the woods and put a smile on your face. $700 + shipping.

IMG_3753_zps848efb3d.jpg

IMG_3757_zpsd895e409.jpg

IMG_3756_zpsca974558.jpg

IMG_3755_zpsaa8f135b.jpg

IMG_3740_zpse798d883.jpg

Shaun ported a 395 for me and it pulls a 36" like you would not believe.

Thanks for the compliment and I'm glad you like it. You should try an 8 pin with half or full skip on the 36" if you haven't already, it will pull it... lots of fun.

Unfortunately, my wife is not the shopping kind. She only has about twice as many shoes as I do. We'll be spending the weekend in Atlanta the last weekend of the month anyways. Sigh...

Latest posts

Back