Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They coulda had a v8 🤣
And at only 14, you coulda had a v-10 lol.
Dang…19? I get 14…hwy…empty. Toyota Tacoma, 4cyl, lol
ok, so it’s not exactly stock…
Think the worst I've seen on my excursion was 5.6, I'll probably have to do something about that... since unfortunately that was on my last trip out :cry:. Missing the 10 and 5 cylinders, back the back ones :nofunny:. The bummer is I just changed the plugs and coil packs on all of them.
Saw this one the other day, you guys see many of these, I don't. Looks like a cross between a Toyota and a chevy lol.
20231009_105055.jpg

Cowboy, nice to see you carb up after the event! I'll bet it hit you like never before!

We used to do a 5 mi run every year sponsored by a local fire department. At the end of the run, no gatorade (etc), there were beer kegs on tap!

I used to joke with the other participants it was in case we had to help them put out a fire!

Dang, worst I ever got in the big block was just over 6mpg.... now it can barley manage 10 empty, so there is that too.
Yeah, and that was on the lie-o-meter, so you know it was less than that. It was hauling that load of insulation back last week. I wasn't really going slow on the expressway, so 9 would have been the high side with that load, if it would have been my bigger kubota that probably weighs the same as the insulation, I would have been above 10. That trailer I built tows like a dream :yes:. Funny thing is, I haven't used it as much for hauling as I have for storing things on it while building the barn and having the concrete poured.

Yeah, and that was on the lie-o-meter, so you know it was less than that. It was hauling that load of insulation back last week. I wasn't really going slow on the expressway, so 9 would have been the high side with that load, if it would have been my bigger kubota that probably weighs the same as the insulation, I would have been above 10. That trailer I built tows like a dream :yes:. Funny thing is, I haven't used it as much for hauling as I have for storing things on it while building the barn and having the concrete poured.
Gotta luv those multi-use tools. :drinkingcoffee:

Unused trailers make great movable storage units. LOL

Back