Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vanload Reid !!

Stihl is a better saw and mini vans rule
p0804.gif

Now that I know it can handle the weight, I'm going to load it up the same way every time. I was worried about the windows but the curtains will protect them lol.

Stihls seem nice but they are kinda pricey. I'm trying to convince my wife to let me continuously buy all the Makitas HD sells so I can resell for a profit. I may also keep two or three and hide them in strategic locations around the house.

boy did i miss a bunch in 2 days. happy belated birthday to 5068.:happybanana: post 10,000:happy: :rock2: :happy:. thanks Clint. and a good which saw is better discussion and nobody got p!$$ed.:laughing: nomad_ archer i rustle up some big logs for ya to come over and play with soon.:yes:have a great day everyone. gotta get back to picking produce. and to stay on topic, i did saw up a big mulberry down in the pasture monday with the 026.:clap:

That looks like a Pacific Energy stove - is it a Super 27?
Awesome setup with the tractor to load your wood onto porch!
Sold my old fire breathing dragon and got my PE Summit some years back - it's been on at night for couple weeks now this Fall. LOVE IT!
It is but it's a vista. The super 27 would have melted my little house lol I do love the stove though. Very easy to get and keep going.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_8229.JPeg
    IMG_8229.JPeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_8230.JPeg
    IMG_8230.JPeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8232.JPeg
    IMG_8232.JPeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_8233.JPeg
    IMG_8233.JPeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 44
Ambull - now you are starting to get into dancan territory. Whats the deal with the wheel barrow?

lol. Well the wheel barrow is from my father in-law. I had to buy a new tube for it recently. I wanted to test out the tube by putting my spaz Am Staff in it but of course he freaked out, kicked the wheel barrow, and the handle broke off when it hit the ground. A wheel barrow handle is close to 1/3rd the price of a new one so I don't feel like buying a replacement. Plus I was debating whether to go with one of those two wheel barrows, another single wheel, or a Gorilla cart.

Lookin good Reid !
You best put up a video on how to run that wheelbarrow LOL

It's not easy lol. In the bumpy stuff, I grip the broken shaft and the other handle. On smooth ground I grip the handle and the lip of the metal barrow. Gripping the broken shaft moves me closer to the metal bottom frame and I have multiple abrasions/bruises on my shin from it. Stupid hurts.

Back