Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a grease gun, but not the best for ZigZagers.
MP5K might be useful due to its high cyclic rate... Even with my limited trigger time with them I found they are pretty accurate. However, 30 rounds are gone in 2 seconds so it probably pays to be a good wingshooter. 😉
1703539837331.png

That MS460 loving brother in-law

I’m 5-10 and fairly strong. He comes from “Big Stock” and is “big strong”
His great gramps fought for the heavyweight title against Primo Carnera
He is the smallest of his brothers and his daddy “Big Dave” makes him look my size when standing next to him

His son is 15 and towers over me, love when that boy comes to help do firewood chores

A MS460 to him is like a 346xp to me 🤣
IMG_3910.jpeg

I have them . Believe it’s a ruffled have pheasant too View attachment 1138566View attachment 1138567
Approx 10 years ago, there was a flood in the Williamsport Pa area .. A game commission farm on the Loyalsock creek got flooded,, For quite awhile there were pheasants in pretty large groups walking around completely clueless on what to eat, where to go etc, etc. They were like chickens that flew the coop.

He is the smallest of his brothers and his daddy “Big Dave” makes him look my size when standing next to him

His son is 15 and towers over me, love when that boy comes to help do firewood chores

View attachment 1138707
He is the runt of the family? :surprised3:

Thats a dam good score, the tank alone is worth more then $100.00
Yeah, they are quite a bit more than that.
The great thing is there were two sets, I hot both sets for the hundred bucks :happy: . Bummer is he took the valves and maybe a cooling fan(not sure there was two). I'll be keeping an eye out for more parts, hope to sell the splitters I currently have and to build one nice beauty one for a couple grand.
I pocketed $350 profit out of the deal after buying the upgraded version. Win win for sure. That was a great deal on the hydraulic coolers and tanks.

Heck yeah, sure like it when it wo4ks that way!
I hardly see them for sale, now I need a big pump, a nice valve with auto and extra ports.

I am when I'm at the in-laws, I'm like 5'7", the shortest of the siblings is 6', and that's my wife lol. Heck the boy is only 16 and he's well over 6' now. Good thing I've always been vertically challenged, it seems pretty normal to me 😆.

View attachment 1138707
Seems like you need a pair of Pacific North West logger boots... Nick's, Whites, JK... The thick soles and high heels will even things up a bit. 😉

Yep, they grow them big where his family hails from

My wife and her sisters grew up in Ulster County. She met Kent in college

Good guy, love having him nearby

He and my sisters husband Billy, the Husqvarna fan, both live about 10min away.

Handy to have helping hands when you need them

Ooh a tall one. You got lucky, usually they go for the really tall guys so they don’t feel “big”. Big being a relative term in their mind cause most tall gals are thin.
You're right, and she'll be the first one to tell you that I was too short when we met lol.
I've always told her that what I'm lacking in height, I make up in character 🤣.

Latest posts

Back