Selling out - all equipment for sale including custom chip truck featured in TCIA mag

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arbor pro

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
After 27 years, deciding to downsize significantly and sell most of my tree service equipment including the custom chip truck/mini skid carrier that was featured in Tree Care Industry Assoc (TCIA) magazine in 2012 and that has been the subject of discussion on AS. This is a brief listing of what I have. Too much to list individually so hope mods will let me put it here. All my equipent is well maintained and professional looking - no junk. Any business graphics can be removed or an allowance given for doing so.

call Scott with Arbor Pro for more info: 605-228-9350

Link to a local CL ad for my stuff...http://siouxfalls.craigslist.org/grd/3807280492.html

I also have a variety of skidsteer attachments including tillers, grapples, tree pullers and assorted buckets. Call for more pics and to discuss prices/info. I am not looking to make a desperate 'all-in' sale. I am, however, open to discussing a fair price for an individual item or for multiple items. thanks. scott - AP

Last edited:
all is well...

Whats going on arbor pro? You didnt get hurt, did you?

nah. best health and physical condition I've been in in years. Just decided that family life keeps getting put second to work and it's time to devote more energy towards my wife and kids. Got number five coming this fall and, with a new house being built this summer to move into and our existing house to get ready to sell, I just don't have time for tree work this year. feels like the right time to get out. been wanting to for about a year now.

AP

Congrats

You must have done things right to be able to do this. I wish you the best and will miss reading your posts. Good luck

You must have done things right to be able to do this. I wish you the best and will miss reading your posts. Good luck

Thanks. I'll probably hang around AS for awhile yet...

Back