Shopping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dayummmmm Ultra you gotta quit buying all those saws, you'll be going in the hole before long. Speaking of the hole I'm in the hole business now. Have a look see at what I picked up the other day, 2 BT121's, four augers and two extensions. Those babies list for 899.00 each, the augers and extensions are extra. For a 100.00 I couldn't turn em down, I'm in the hole business now.

attachment.php

Mr.Hall .....Im still saving for a Jonservarnee 2153 .......

Dayummmmm Ultra you gotta quit buying all those saws, you'll be going in the hole before long. Speaking of the hole I'm in the hole business now. Have a look see at what I picked up the other day, 2 BT121's, four augers and two extensions. Those babies list for 899.00 each, the augers and extensions are extra. For a 100.00 I couldn't turn em down, I'm in the hole business now.

attachment.php

Nice score, Mr Hall. those are pretty popular with fruit farmers here and pretty expensive too. You gotta good deal there.
be careful when you operate one though. When I drilled holes for my fence posts in my backyard, I hit a tree lead and I got a good wack of that powerhead. Gotta keep them tight ya hears. :cheers:

attachment.php

Looks like the test drive on the saws will have to wait....More snow coming and sleep is needed.....Only a little snow last night...Big snow is on the way....

How am I going to sell you a 441 still on orig chain if yer out plowin that darned snow????????????

Scott

What the heck is going on here? Who are you and what did you do with Ultra? Those aren't 066's/660's :confused:
Dok

Tell me about it...Ultra's motto is 'Veni, Vidi, Vi066.' (I came, I saw, I bought an 066.')

attachment.php

I'm with you. On the hole, I'm pretty good, or so I was once told:greenchainsaw:

attachment.php

Heys you Master, you entered the hole business a bit late....LOLOL.
Here's my better half and my son holding a Stihl ks43 auger from the fifties.
I bet my auger size beats yours...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

KS43drillesmall.jpg

Nice score, Mr Hall. those are pretty popular with fruit farmers here and pretty expensive too. You gotta good deal there.
be careful when you operate one though. When I drilled holes for my fence posts in my backyard, I hit a tree lead and I got a good wack of that powerhead. Gotta keep them tight ya hears. :cheers:

Will do sir. I never used one of those BT121's but for that price they was too good to turn down. :cheers: :cheers:

Heys you Master, you entered the hole business a bit late....LOLOL.
Here's my better half and my son holding a Stihl ks43 auger from the fifties.
I bet my auger size beats yours...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

KS43drillesmall.jpg

Awwww thats a biggie. However if I had my camera here at work I would see ya and raise ya one. Tomorrow I'll brings me camera and shows ya why, you'll see,hehehe

Last edited:
You've always been full of ****...may as well make some money off it somehow.

(Put another way, it's a classic example of vertical integration...)

I got two extensions with that set up ya fool. I surely don't need them and I was planning on sending you one just to keep ya girlie friend away from my house. Now that ya done smarted off guess what, I just gave her her very own key, teach ya to mess with me,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Woodie!! the key is for the chasity belt!

although... "chastity" and Tommy just don't rhyme... maybe it was for handcuffs :monkey:

That'd be the first lean-to I've ever seen that needs a key to get into.

She'll be leaning alright, over and bellering Oh Woodie I Wish You Could See Me Now,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Woodie!! the key is for the chasity belt!

although... "chastity" and Tommy just don't rhyme... maybe it was for handcuffs :monkey:

I knew the State made Tommy wear an ankle bracelet, but they make him wear CUFFS too??

Latest posts

Back