Shopping

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
04ultra

04ultra

"Out of Control"
. AS Supporting Member.
Dayummmmm Ultra you gotta quit buying all those saws, you'll be going in the hole before long. Speaking of the hole I'm in the hole business now. Have a look see at what I picked up the other day, 2 BT121's, four augers and two extensions. Those babies list for 899.00 each, the augers and extensions are extra. For a 100.00 I couldn't turn em down, I'm in the hole business now.

attachment.php

Mr.Hall .....Im still saving for a Jonservarnee 2153 .......

belgian

belgian

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Dayummmmm Ultra you gotta quit buying all those saws, you'll be going in the hole before long. Speaking of the hole I'm in the hole business now. Have a look see at what I picked up the other day, 2 BT121's, four augers and two extensions. Those babies list for 899.00 each, the augers and extensions are extra. For a 100.00 I couldn't turn em down, I'm in the hole business now.

attachment.php

Nice score, Mr Hall. those are pretty popular with fruit farmers here and pretty expensive too. You gotta good deal there.
be careful when you operate one though. When I drilled holes for my fence posts in my backyard, I hit a tree lead and I got a good wack of that powerhead. Gotta keep them tight ya hears. :cheers:

Lakeside53

Lakeside53

Stihl Wrenching

attachment.php

I'm with you. On the hole, I'm pretty good, or so I was once told:greenchainsaw:

belgian

belgian

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.

attachment.php

Heys you Master, you entered the hole business a bit late....LOLOL.
Here's my better half and my son holding a Stihl ks43 auger from the fifties.
I bet my auger size beats yours...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

KS43drillesmall.jpg

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Nice score, Mr Hall. those are pretty popular with fruit farmers here and pretty expensive too. You gotta good deal there.
be careful when you operate one though. When I drilled holes for my fence posts in my backyard, I hit a tree lead and I got a good wack of that powerhead. Gotta keep them tight ya hears. :cheers:

Will do sir. I never used one of those BT121's but for that price they was too good to turn down. :cheers: :cheers:

THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
Heys you Master, you entered the hole business a bit late....LOLOL.
Here's my better half and my son holding a Stihl ks43 auger from the fifties.
I bet my auger size beats yours...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

KS43drillesmall.jpg

Awwww thats a biggie. However if I had my camera here at work I would see ya and raise ya one. Tomorrow I'll brings me camera and shows ya why, you'll see,hehehe

Last edited:
THALL10326

THALL10326

The Champ
You've always been full of ****...may as well make some money off it somehow.

(Put another way, it's a classic example of vertical integration...)

I got two extensions with that set up ya fool. I surely don't need them and I was planning on sending you one just to keep ya girlie friend away from my house. Now that ya done smarted off guess what, I just gave her her very own key, teach ya to mess with me,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts