Slammed!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sdaly

sdaly

ArboristSite Operative
Boy, the weather cools off a bit and then whammo! My phone is ringing off the hook and I'm getting slammed with firewood orders. Whereas about a month ago I thought I might not be able to sell all my extra firewood this fall, now it looks like I'm not going to have enough for everyone who's interested! :dizzy: It's only pine that I'm selling, so it's not like it's oak (I keep the good stuff for myself), and people are jumping all over it.

Anyone else had lots of firewood orders recently?

avalancher

avalancher

Arboristsite Raconteur
I have quite a few, more than last year at this time even though i havent even ran a ad yet in the local paper. We still have highs in the mid 70's around here, but the nights have been cooling off in the low 50's and I guess folks just want an evening fire at this point.
I am hoping to have a bumper crop sell off this year, I got some new tools to buy!

LEES WOODC

LEES WOODC

ArboristSite Operative
SLAMMED here pretty much year round. This year has been off somewhat due to wood availability. Raised my prices considerably to keep things at a level pace.

Latest posts