small chainsaw recommendation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too Bad. . .

well hate to ruin everybodys day but if that saw runs a mini 3/8 then it might as well be yellow catch my drift not saying its not a decent saw never ran one but i have owned 142 136 141 huskys and i could rob a lot of parts off poulan pros of the same cc wheres it made?

If you've never run one you'll never know what you're talking about!
Mine says Sweden. Try running the saw before running your mouth.

Also try some caps and punctuation in your posts - - makes them easier to read and understand,

Al :cheers:

Last edited:
well hate to ruin everybodys day but if that saw runs a mini 3/8 then it might as well be yellow catch my drift not saying its not a decent saw never ran one but i have owned 142 136 141 huskys and i could rob a lot of parts off poulan pros of the same cc wheres it made?

That has nothing to do with the 435, now the 235 is a different story.

If you've never run one you'll never know what you're talking about!
Mine says Sweden. Try running the saw before running your mouth.

Also try some caps and punctuation in your posts - - makes them easier to read and understand,

Al :cheers:
I guess i didn't realize that the 435 was any diffrent than the 235 usually the first number is relative to e.p.a regulations but as u KNOW some of the smaller husqvarnas, and jonsered's are real close to poulans, bet those working for husky didnt like that!!!!:chainsaw:

Latest posts

Back