small saw laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homemade

Certified Chainsaw Tester
Reaction score
Often when I'm looking for a chuckle. I enjoy typing into youtube, any model number for any homeowner saw.
The amount of people grabbing there baby saw and cross cutting, no ppe, reving with the break on, not knowing how to start.... its hilarious.

I also like to watch them because they teach me proper technique by not following them. Plus there more entertaining then the actual instructional videos.

Man o man.

The second one ...I couldn't finish. Someone needs to introduce an X27 to the lad. Along with some pants and a pair of boots. The filing was needed for sure... but not by him.

Sorry I couldn't find it in me to watch the third one. Wow

Perhaps I should have labeled this as dumb homeowner laughs. Because I can still find professionals and enthusiast running small saws the way they should.

Man o man.

The second one ...I couldn't finish. Someone needs to introduce an X27 to the lad. Along with some pants and a pair of boots. The filing was needed for sure... but not by him.

Sorry I couldn't find it in me to watch the third one. Wow
If you're gonna hand file one they sell handles for the files for very cheap. The way he was holding that file would take a year to get it sharpened..

On vid number two he recommends that people adjust the idle so as to avoid the saw stalling, and the piece of stick he had to move with the truck, Hope all you folks state side don't have such limited physical and mental abilities.......

Sorry guys but darwin's theory seem to be missing something with that bloke.

Latest posts

Back