Small video 60cc line up.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't read all the posts, no time in tax season, but did not see if that was a 362 C and if it was broken in.

In any case, my results were different. My saw, with just a muff mod, ran right with a 560. It is on the summer ny GTG video.

Didn't read all the posts, no time in tax season, but did not see if that was a 362 C and if it was broken in.

In any case, my results were different. My saw, with just a muff mod, ran right with a 560. It is on the summer ny GTG video.
Was the 560 stock?[emoji6]

My buddies 362cm cut alittle faster than this carb 362. But this one has a modded air box and muffler mod now. 562 has a larger air filter than 560. Wonder if that changes things like it does with the 362's filter.

At the time I think both the 560 and 362 C were stock except for muff mods, and both had sq file chain.

I think break in on the 362 C made a much bigger change than the muff mod. The 562 s I have run have been ported, and they run very strong.

I really like my ported 362 C, but I will be pleasantly surprised if it runs with a ported 562.

From Chad's comments on the dyno results, and from my own experience with my 044s, I know that air filters can make a big difference in performance. On 044 #1, the HD-2 filter made a bigger difference than the DP muff cover. However, that may be because that saw already had the old 5/8 diameter hole in the muff. A saw with a more restrictive muffler may benefit more from a mod.

Same saws... Different log.

Man, I love me some 562 [emoji4]
The only way to silence the critics is to have the same bar and chain, in the same spot on the log, with the same operator, with the same technique.... Even then, some will gripe saying that it was rigged somehow... Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No its not but the filter area is modded and muffler also. Which last week put it right beside my buddies cm 362. Before his saw cut alittle quicker.

Well..here it goes again..i hate to tell some of you cutie pie's this but if you know how to tune your saw its not gonna be the night and day difference that some of you guys think it is between a standard carb and m-tronic saw...:laugh:..you guys act like m-tronic adds 10 hp..funny..but keep on rollin !

Back