Small video 60cc line up.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No 3.7 in this log. But was tick behind the 357 last week. It doesn't have a mm either. By the time I loaded the truck with the saws, ropes,belts, blowner and felling equipment there was no more room.

Id still say a 562 would come out on top.
Id say the 036 that I ported for Ron660 has the most torque of the 262, 362c, and the 036
I've been working on the 036 saws for quite some time and my latest one is the bestest! With a 28" bar full skip it cuts nearly the same as a stock 044, in Fir. I just wish that I could get my hands on a 262 :chainsaw:

I thought I read spike60 and Cantdog commenting about the 262/630 being more or less the same saw - this was in a 262xp thread somewhere.

Surprised by the difference in cut times. Like whoa.

They belong to two different "families" of saws, the 262 being on a smaller platform, and lighter. All that is the same is the bore and stroke (and the bar nuts).

I am also surpriced by the time differense, and I don't think it is representive. There are a lot of unknown factors involved here..... :)

I've been working on the 036 saws for quite some time and my latest one is the bestest! With a 28" bar full skip it cuts nearly the same as a stock 044, in Fir. I just wish that I could get my hands on a 262 :chainsaw:
Wow!! Nice!! The 036 I ported started out at 220psi but I dropped her back into 190psi and it cut with alota torque and holds rpm well

Latest posts

Back