Smoking deal on an MS-880

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, you admit your motivation for starting most of your threads is just to annoy people?

And here all this time I just thought you were a dumbass.

Wow! Way to go Tom, now I have to make room in my signature line.:msp_mad:

I posted the 70 and a few people here said it was a knock off.
I also posted an 880 for $1000 that was gone almost immediately.

The 880 in a box has been popping up on various craigslist's for the past few months. It's a scam, spam, junk, whatever you want to call it.
We should all email him (from junk accounts) just to keep him busy.
Now that right there is a good idea.Maybe put Dano right on that so he can fork with someone who actually needs forked with.

Y'all stop picking on Dano......

Yeah, what he said!! You should be ashamed of yourselves, especially that pooping polar bear guy. It's very obvious that he has a man-crush on me, and I'm not gonna have anything to do with it. :msp_mad:

BTW.....have I mentioned that I bought a new line trimmer? :msp_smile:

The last time I started up a saw in my garage, I made $200.00.

You? :popcorn:

If I started a saw in the garage..that would mean I HAD A GARAGE!!!! woo hoo, that would be fat city! work bench...tools on the wall...concrete floor, not mud puddles and rocks! electric lights, work at night! Work when it is raining! Work when it is cold, or in the shade when hot! Less skeeters!

If I started a saw in the garage..that would mean I HAD A GARAGE!!!! woo hoo, that would be fat city! work bench...tools on the wall...concrete floor, not mud puddles and rocks! electric lights, work at night! Work when it is raining! Work when it is cold, or in the shade when hot! Less skeeters!

My over-sized garage is actually more a shop than it is a garage. No cars get parked in it. Only thing with wheels that do get parked in it, are motorcycles. It's taken me quite a few years to get it to where it is now. I have three work benches, 5/8" capacity floor-mounted drill press, bench grinder with 10" wheels, and a good-sized belt sander. Smooth as a baby's butt concrete floor with dry-well drain, and every hand and power tool I'll ever need. About a year ago, I had a commercial-grade, fully insulated garage door installed. The garage has both central heat and a/c.

If it sounds like I'm coming off as bragging, I'm not. I worked long and hard to get where I am, and to have what I have. I'm proud of my garage / shop / man-cave. I have something to show for what I worked so hard to get.

For those of you that make fun of me for starting my Stihl power tools in my garage, it's my money, my garage and my power tools. And....I may have implied that I start them more often than I actually do. :msp_rolleyes:

Yeah, what he said!! You should be ashamed of yourselves, especially that pooping polar bear guy. It's very obvious that he has a man-crush on me, and I'm not gonna have anything to do with it. :msp_mad:

BTW.....have I mentioned that I bought a new line trimmer? :msp_smile:

Yeah.....that pooping polar bear guy has been stalking me too. :bang:

That listing is on the Nashville CL too. Someone needs to buy the dam thing in their area. Poor guy has way to many and need some of his money back. As much as I wish I had a few dozen or so in thr shed I understand selling one or two to pay the rent. :angry: It is sad how easy it is to screw a person these days. I buy and sell stuff often local and sometimes traveling. Before I go anywhere I search for stuff on my route. I have been lucky so far but I am very careful about where and when meet. Only once has two fellos tried rob me. They changed their minds really fast when I opened fire on them. Sometning just felt off as they pulled up plus I am always armed just incase.
Sorry for my rant. Just sad how people would rather lie,chet,and steal than put in alittle had work.
jnl

That listing is on the Nashville CL too. Someone needs to buy the dam thing in their area. Poor guy has way to many and need some of his money back. As much as I wish I had a few dozen or so in thr shed I understand selling one or two to pay the rent. :angry: It is sad how easy it is to screw a person these days. I buy and sell stuff often local and sometimes traveling. Before I go anywhere I search for stuff on my route. I have been lucky so far but I am very careful about where and when meet. Only once has two fellos tried rob me. They changed their minds really fast when I opened fire on them. Sometning just felt off as they pulled up plus I am always armed just incase.
Sorry for my rant. Just sad how people would rather lie,chet,and steal than put in alittle had work.
jnl

I've sold quite a few items on Craig's List. Haven't had a bad experience yet. But, I do word my ad in such a way as to imply that any tom foolery won't be tolerated.

And, it's always face-to-face / cash-in-hand sales only. Once in a great while, I'm okay with a sale that involves shipping. Item never gets shipped until funds have cleared my bank.

Those that come to my house to buy / pick-up the item, are greeted by me with my .45acp strapped to my side. It's always a very polite and courteous inter-action. :msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back