"Snellerized Saws" Decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been asked for these several times over the years. I've always blown it off. I've finally decided to go ahead and get some made. What do you think of these? They will be oval shaped and "domed" with a thick clear covering, at least that's the plan.

Snellerized%20Stihl%20Logo-M.jpg

Snellerized%20Husky%20Logo-M.jpg

If you don't have a Stihl or Husky, you'll just have to take your pick, lol.

What do think?

Well Brad...I just can't really say...but the "red" is...uh...well...pretty..."dramatic"..!!

Maybe just 'black' or 'white'....Just sayin' the 'red'..like a 'red-light signal is stamped in our minds.

If you do go with this...maybe 'orange' of some eye-friendly tone would be more preferable to RED.

You asked...I replied with my genuine opinion...and it really is what I think...not messing with you..!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I agree with "MEUSA" just above...scrap the flash..!! - - Your reputation speaks for itself..!!..:rock:
:cheers:
J2F

Last edited:
Well Brad...I just can't really say...but the "red" is...uh...well...pretty..."dramatic"..!!

Maybe just 'black' or 'white'....Just sayin' the 'red'..like a 'red-light signal is stamped in our minds.

If you do go with this...maybe 'orange' of some eye-friendly tone would be more preferable to RED.

You asked...I replied with my genuine opinion...and it really is what I think...not messing with you..!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: I agree with "MEUSA" just above...scrap the flash..!! - - Your reputation speaks for itself..!!..:rock:
:cheers:
J2F

That's Orange, not Red:tongue2::) Besides, I can be a little dramatic at times anyway. Don't feel obligated to reply to that, lol:cheers:

I do like to idea of just Snellerized, or, Snellerized Performance.

That's Orange, not Red:tongue2::) Besides, I can be a little dramatic at times anyway. Don't feel obligated to reply to that, lol:cheers:

I do like to idea of just Snellerized, or, Snellerized Performance.

Snellerized sounds like a battery powered 2stroke scented candle. I'd go with SPE (Snelling Performance Equipment) Sounds professional and acronyms are cool

I think it's cool, if I had one I'd buy it...

How about small stickers to go on the saws - like the stihl magnum ones?

It doesn't say Smellerized, ya big dummy!:wink2:

But a man wiff only one toof telling his buddies "scheck out my smellierized saw" just saying it sounds like smell.

To some folks around here there's little difference between m and n :msp_tongue:

I collect decals/stickers, im in, whatever u come up with, if yer into sendin them out... would even pay a little. I personally like "snellerized" as someone else said... and they will not be put on a saw, least not til you've had yer way with it...

Back