"Snellerized Saws" Decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me, I've put up with that all my life, lol:clap:

I hear that. Try growing up with the name Moody. They ask what my name is and when I tell them more often or not they reply "moony?" . I'm just friendly and say you want to kiss the brighter half of my moony? Of course I correct them.

Anyone else? I'm going to throw your suggestions back at my friend that's drawing them up, and have him come up with a new one. I do pics in Photoshop, but never anything like this. So, he's helping me out.

There, That's Better

attachment.php

Anyone else? I'm going to throw your suggestions back at my friend that's drawing them up, and have him come up with a new one. I do pics in Photoshop, but never anything like this. So, he's helping me out.
Brad - Snellerized Saws....would be my simple choice..("KISS"..!!)
:cheers:
J2F

I think you should consider changing it to "Snellerevved Saws" . The "ized" has been over used , and isn't as cool :cool2:
Isn't there already a Simonized by Simonians saw service ?

Yep......the saws on them would get you into trouble. Stihl would have their Gestapo on you.

Simple is best in my little mind too......

Yeah the decals, dog tags riveted on are way over the top :msp_laugh:. But I guess guys got to advertise that is in the money making business. :msp_wink: :rock:

Simple for me is black permanent marker with MY SAW

I'll sign yer saw K..........

:msp_biggrin:

I'll sign yer saw K..........

:msp_biggrin:

A friend has a homie 750 signed by Melvin Lentz. 18 time world champion lumberjack. He is known as the king of lumberjacks. When you get there holler. :rock::msp_razz:

Oh that reminds me I signed a T-shirt for a kid at Murray KY lumberjack races one time and I was laughing because my name was beside Melvin Lentz name on the shirt. He was there competing too.

See permanent marker. :msp_biggrin:

View attachment 302444

A friend has a homie 750 signed by Melvin Lentz. 18 time world champion lumberjack. He is known as the king of lumberjacks. When you get there holler. :rock::msp_razz:

Oh that reminds me I signed a T-shirt for a kid at Murray KY lumberjack races one time and I was laughing because my name was beside Melvin Lentz name on the shirt.

See permanent marker. :msp_biggrin:

View attachment 302444

I know that guy too. :rock:

Not willing to pay but would really appreciate one or two for my box - whatever you come up with....

PS fully enjoying my "snellerized" 201T rip rip hooray!!

Best!

Rob M

My vote would be for 'Snellerized' by itself.

After all, it is a 'service' you provide (porting, muff mods, etc) and not any direct association with the engineering or production of the product itself (as inferred with SPE).

Just my .02 on it.

And yes, I have a 'snellerized' Poulan 4000.

Keep up the good work.

Latest posts

Back