"Snellerized Saws" Decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The proportions in your avatar look better to me than the inline graphic, which seems a bit chubby and top heavy. As someone who has done some graphic work, I would elongate the design and trim the patriotic theme down to more of a subtle accent than using it as such a prominent aspect. Looks like flagrant flag waving on a Wheaties box to sell more cereal than what I assume is intended to just simply symbolize/represent the patriotic component of your business.

Trust me, subtlety is cool.

Right, Fish?

The proportions in your avatar look better to me than the inline graphic, which seems a bit chubby and top heavy. As someone who has done some graphic work, I would elongate the design and trim the patriotic theme down to more of a subtle accent than using it as such a prominent aspect. Looks like flagrant flag waving on a Wheaties box to sell more cereal than what I assume is intended to just simply symbolize/represent the patriotic component of your business.

Trust me, subtlety is cool.

Right, Fish?

I could agree with that. Thin out the patriotic stuff on top and up the font on "SNELLERIZED."

:cheers:

Latest posts

Back