"Snellerized Saws" Decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh, you guys and your stickers. I brand all my #### :msp_wink:

:laugh:

d-213-328.jpg

Brad, I bet Randy would like your saws labeled "Snaillerized". Might be good for him?? What about it Randy?

I think you ####ers need to just cut some wood to heat your homestead, and quit worrying about stickers. That'd be ####ed up wouldn't it???

Last edited:
I think you ####ers need to just cut some wood to heat your homestead, and quit worrying about stickers. That'd be ####ed up wouldn't it???

you keep cutting that wood ,im cutting blocks of ice to sit on today :hmm3grin2orange:

Snell:
Noun: a short piece of nylon, gut or the like by which a fishhook is attached to a line.

Snellerized?!? I think we must be going fishing which can be all that bad.

Fish hook removal technique - YouTube

Not too sure about the new decal. Seems a bit cluttered and would be difficult to read from a distance. Brads Saw Works (BSW) or something to that effect might prove more effective and easy to spot at a distance.

Speaking of chess and brothers.....

Many years ago, my younger brother and I partook in several games of chess, all of which I lost.

Well, one evening after some deep thinking and courageous moves (mostly luck), I finally won a game!!!

I, of course, was really happy, and I guess I may have been rubbing it in a little bit.

Too much it seems, as he proceeded to reach across the chess board and slap me across the face.

He got this really surprised look on his face and then jumped up and ran, knowing he'd done screwed up, big time. Two things he had in his favor was that I was laying on the floor and he was sitting up, and dad was in the room to stop me before I could catch him.

Oddly, that's the last time we played chess.

He still finds it quite funny though.....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hey Rory, I figured it out myself:) So, should I print them on white, or silver foil(chrome)?

Snellerized%20Logo-M.jpg

Looks Great!!!! Honestly, I don't know. I would say the foil but that all depends how legible the sticker as a whole would be. It might be hard to read everything. White is good, it gives good contrast making it easy to read. Can you get samples made up before you buy a bunch?

Back