"Snellerized Saws" Decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exactly. :msp_thumbup:

There are five of us boys.......I'm the youngest. We all live in different states and have taken wildly different paths.

Same as my family...6 kids strewn all over the U.S.

Some wealthy...most with PhD's

I'm the youngest too.

I'm happy though...& I get to pester Blazin on AS...:clap:

i think if you showed up to the hamptons with a hickory shirt ,carharts ,and an 066 over your shoulder ,you may be asked to leave ..........

Same as my family...6 kids strewn all over the U.S.

Some wealthy...most with PhD's

I'm the youngest too.

I'm happy though...& I get to pester Blazin on AS...:clap:

I heard Blazin is a tiny little bed wetting half growed baby midget. Is that true? :msp_unsure:

I ain't as smart as he is. :(

Don't kid yourself. Had your passion been trading stocks, you probably would be your brother's boss. Look what you have done building saws!!!! Probably only a handful of saw builders are as successful as you. Some of the most intelligent people I have known are a mechanic, missionary, and humanities professor. And we all know a rich idiot or 2, and wonder how in the heck did they get as far as they did (financially speaking). Most of the time (not always), it depends on your passion, your choices, and your willingness to persevere.

Don't kid yourself. Had your passion been trading stocks, you probably would be your brother's boss. Look what you have done building saws!!!! Probably only a handful of saw builders are as successful as you. Some of the most intelligent people I have known are a mechanic, missionary, and humanities professor. And we all know a rich idiot or 2, and wonder how in the heck did they get as far as they did (financially speaking). Most of the time (not always), it depends on your passion, your choices, and your willingness to persevere.

Well he beats me at chess too. :msp_unsure:

About these stickers......

Brad, did you ever settle on a design and find a supplier that makes em the right size?

did you ever settle on a design and find a supplier that makes em the right size?

Yup surrrre did (in my best bubba j redneck drawn sound). Roll of duct tape and permanent black marker. :rock::msp_rolleyes:

[video=youtube;CA572hAHuOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CA572hAHuOY[/video]

Last edited:

Brad, did you ever settle on a design and find a supplier that makes em the right size?

This is the one I think I'll be going with, but need to find someone to make the white background chrome and put a black outline around each letter of SNELLERIZED. Officer's Match can our me in contact with a guy to print them on silver foil with a clear later on top to protect the printing.

Stars%20and%20Stripes%203-M.jpg

Well he beats me at chess too. :msp_unsure:

Yeah but you beat him at being "woods wise"....

My brother is a construction contractor and constantly prods me to "get a real job."

He makes roughly double what I do. However, he recently dropped $17k in high-stakes Poker in Vegas. So a person can't just bring in good money, they have to manage it too.

Which one of you is the pivot man :msp_rolleyes:

You are. :cheers:

My brother is a construction contractor and constantly prods me to "get a real job."

He makes roughly double what I do. However, he recently dropped $17k in high-stakes Poker in Vegas. So a person can't just bring in good money, they have to manage it too.

I ain't gonna get a real job either JJ.........or gamble. :msp_mellow:

A 3.6" circle would be a handy size

Yeah. :rock:

I gotta get back to it.......carry on.

This is the one I think I'll be going with, but need to find someone to make the white background chrome and put a black outline around each letter of SNELLERIZED. Officer's Match can our me in contact with a guy to print them on silver foil with a clear later on top to protect the printing.

Any concern with the stickers fading?

I still say the middle star needs to be outlined in black not red but that is just me.

:msp_thumbup:

That looks good as is to me.......it's just a sticker after all. The one's I use get worn pretty fast on a real worksaw......

Rich folks don't really a have a skill at making money,they have a skill at KEEPING it.

That looks good as is to me.......it's just a sticker after all. The one's I use get worn pretty fast on a real worksaw......

i bet your first run of stickers is holding up ,the clear ones with black letters

Back