"Snellerized Saws" Decals

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this one, but not near as well.

Snellerized-M.jpg
Both are cool..BUT..replace the address (WGAF...we know where you are)...with you business phone number..!!
:cheers:
J2F

Can I vote for something like the one above, But put the "Snellerized"
in that hand written with a marker look?

and ditto on the copywrite precautions.

I will refrain from commenting on your buddies work. :censored:

Creating a good logo is hard. You can get something a little better than what you are showing us on fiverr.com for $5.

If you really want to get something nice, go to 99designs.com They have artist from around the world compete for your business. It's a contest and if you like some of the designs you pick finalist and commit to paying someone for the work while they make final edits. You can get them to edit the images as much as you want and you will be delivered in any high quality format you like.

I don't have any affiliation with the website but think I might have a coupon. If you would like it send me a PM.

Put a nice pair of tig ole bitties on the sticker and I'm in for at least a half a dozen. You're heading in the right direction.

Yep, I like this one. Like the Rooster says, a phone # and or include the Franklin, OH.
I wouldn't put one on my saw unless you had put your mojo to it. One would definitely go well on me truck and/or Jeep.

I agree, go with the phone number. I'd put one on my 371xp.........she went from almost retired to feeling like a kid again after your help!

The top one of those 3 looks closer to what's in my brain.
I'm curious if you could actually write out the word/signature
and have your graphics person insert that into the image.

guess I'm thinking it conveys that personal~custom done thingy
Kind of like an autograph

...and none of you wise guys need to mention that Tim Allen wild thing!
(hmm, mighta just shot myself in the foot with that )

http://photo.blsnelling.com/Chainsaws/Misc/i-D33Fqdh/0/M/Stars and Stripes 3-M.jpg

This one doesn't look too bad. Color choices can be ironed out in the end.

A contact number would probably be a good idea for sure, and you might want to incorporate a "unit #" field somewhere on that decal. May make it easier to track your builds if you have space to assign a unique number for the saw (in permanent magic marker on the decal or whatever). It also may have the ability to show the end customer that he has a "one of a kind" saw...

I know it's been said a couple times. But I think it's worth repeating.

Make sure you spell your name correctly.

I think you need to worry about size. While all these designs look nice, what will they look like when they're small enough to put on a saw? My guess is that the target size is probably no more than 2x1? Any "busy" layout won't be easily readable. For that reason, I stick to my original suggestion of just "Snellerized" with maybe the addition of your phone number below it.

I would loose the zip code.

You can upload graphics to my oval sticker. Make the graphics domed like you want it...

MarkEagle sums it up way better than I might have.**

Can you do a few test prints on something sticky like address label sheets?
If the sticker is going to have a clear background
then the tough part would be color matching the background to saw paint
in order to make it resemble the clear look when applied to a saw.
I haven't walked the printer isle in a while, so don't know what sheet stock
i.e. sticky papers or vinyl, clear, colored, etc is available these days.

- - -
**I'm better at this stuff in person,
but pecking at a keyboard or writing just bogs my thought process and I skip over stuff
or truncate badly from trying to make it "concise".
most of my friends have said I should write.. that is until they get a few emails from me!

Latest posts

Back