So I'm curious, what do you guys do for a living?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I own Tromix Corp. We build lots and lots of 12ga shotguns like these. The FBI Hostage Rescue Team in Quantico Virginia has some, as well as SOT/SWAT teams in just about every state, along with a handful with our troops in the middle east.

I had a firewood business in California back in 1981-1983. I started it when I was 15 with my dad's dump truck, one 24" Super XL Automatic and a Lickity Splitter. My 16 year old buddy drove the truck since he had a license.

Tony Rumore
Tromix
Tromix Lead Delivery Systems

8inchLage3.jpg

8inch11ea.jpg

Yo Tony; are those sold to the public? If so, I'd like to have one of them babies. They receivers have a slight AK-47 look to them. Very VERY nice!!!
Lead delivery, eh? I'd say those deliver the lead pretty good. :D

I'm 33 done a little bit of everything including finish carpentry, electrical, worked in a warehouse, lost my job I had in a cotton mill where I was working as a material handler, now I am employed at Lowes home improvement. I also do anything that will make me a few dollars such as some trim carpentry, scrap metal, cutting trees and firewood. I have had a basic intrest in chainsaws since I was about 20 and a 12"tree fell across my driveway and I had to beat the tree in half with my sledge hammer since the cord for the sawall wouldn't reach.

Yo Tony; are those sold to the public? If so, I'd like to have one of them babies. They receivers have a slight AK-47 look to them. Very VERY nice!!!
Lead delivery, eh? I'd say those deliver the lead pretty good. :D

they are a Saiga shotgun and can be purchased for around $500 but better get them fast as BATFE is considering labeling them a destructive device.

timber cutter

I'm a professional timber faller for a couple different companies and i contract out myself and saws sometimes when another company needs me to cut trees. And i also operate heavy equipment on and off for an excavating company in the summer time mostly...which i also sometimes run saws there too as well, when needed....i love it some days but am not making the money i want to...still need to find a good paying job someday..lol:bang::laugh:;):D

i am 24 and currently i am a mechanic at larrys small engine, but before that i worked as a railcar mechanic and electrician. Dont have much money for saws, just connections.

I'm 38, and currently work as the service manager for a local agricultural dealership that sells Bourgault air seeders. As many of you know, I dabble in vintage chainsaws as a hobby.

attachment.php

I'm the guy at the bottom. The tank is the 550 bushel model. There are two larger sizes-700 bushel and the prototype 950bushel tank that goes to field trials this spring. Farming has sure changed in the last decade.

29 year old, a royal screw up in the process of working things out.

I work as a cutter/faller for the local municipality, kinda fell into it after a less-than-savoury past when I moved from a big city further south and way out in the boonies. This job saved my ass, there's no doubt in my mind.

Nothing clears and focuses the mind like downing scary trees, at least not for me.

After framing houses for most of my life, I started repairing two-stroke OPE. I went to trade school to be a mechanic but always stuck with building because of the money. I'm finally doing what I've wanted do all along.

Mechanic for a company that does landscaping, masonry, excavation and tree service.

I take care of anything that has an engine and try to eliminate or reduce downtime.

And I work alone :msp_sad: kinda boring if you ask me.

Latest posts

Back