So whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya Butch,

Dont ya love the jobs that it takes longer to get dressed than to cut it down?

You would of been home by "smoko"..What did you do with the pole?

Will it go through the chipper? did you have to rip it?....
Just not sure what you do with it , no crain to get it out in one peice..

Shoot Derek, this guy like to slice and dice, and hand load everything. When he's through slicing it all, he'll have a mountain of frys to pick up. :dizzy:

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
Shoot Derek, this guy likes to slice and dice, and hand load everything. When he's through slicing it all, he'll have a mountain of frys to pick up. :dizzy:

Please dont SHOOT me! It was just a question...:eek:

Mabey then, you were home by lunchtime!

Originally posted by netree
Murdered 11 perfectly healthy bradford pears. :angel:

Sure was fun!

I usually hate working on a Sunday, but it was the only day the parkling lot wouldn't be crammed.

And forgot the camera again?

I love looking at your carparks...There allways on the wrong side of somthing..lol..

You guys use the best terms for tree work!...Do you have KILLED/SLAUGHTERED/MURDERED on your web sites?

5 billable hours hey, Better than bank staff!

Killed a little blue spruce tangled in phone and house drop, and a little red maple, both no clean up. Ground a bunch of juniper stumps at two locations. Time for a beer and trick or treating:).

Messed around on the computer this morning , fixed a cabinet latch and took my wife to lunch. Most of the snow was melted by then so I went out this afternoon and dumped 2 little ashes and gaffed up an Am. Elm in 35mph winds to dump 2 limbs then felled and bucked it.

Ha! I was waiting fer that!

aaf_shifty.gif

Originally posted by netree
Nailed a 10" deep construction hole in Westfield yesterday so hard the chipper ripped it out of the 1/2" plate steel.
You know you're not supposed to do that. Did your dealer tell you that their equipment isn't made for Westfield roads? :D

Back