So, where you'all from?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wyoming by Interstate 80 where the highway is shut down a lot from blizzards. Lodgepole beetlekill forest is 13 miles up dirt County Road 101.
I grew up near you. My folks live in town but have a cabin up near the Wycolo Lodge they are planning on retiring to sooner than later.

Central Belgium, in the northern, Flemish (Dutch) speaking part.
South, French speaking part has way more woodland, almost all of it managed, second growth at least. Before the arrival of fossil fuels almost nothing was left (charcoal production etc.). Would love to be able to buy a lot there.

south west part of Ontario Canada, about 100km west of Toronto....btw, " but a simple state or country is helpful.".... most of the posts that I see have a location given over on the left hand side of the screen, along with their join date and posting stats

south west part of Ontario Canada, about 100km west of Toronto....btw, " but a simple state or country is helpful.".... most of the posts that I see have a location given over on the left hand side of the screen, along with their join date and posting stats
Well yours just says Canada

Back