So, where you'all from?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have enough Ky. folks here to start a forum here called "Kentucky Chainsaw"...
...the only problem being that no one would know how to read it!
drums.gif
fpalm.gif

MV5BN2NkM2JkNWMtZDMwNi00MGQ4LWFhZTctNzgxNmM5NzY0YTU2L2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjAwODA4Mw@@._V1_SX360_CR0,0,360,246_AL_.jpg

J/K, I keed, I keed!

You've been to George St.? It's a great place to have a time.
I have and I did!!! The bride and I scored a wicked nice loft apartment right on Water Street...about a half a block from the turn onto George Street by Yellow Belly......I think we actually started the evening there and proceeded on down the street............declined to get involved in a "Screech In"........

I have and I did!!! The bride and I scored a wicked nice loft apartment right on Water Street...about a half a block from the turn onto George Street by Yellow Belly......I think we actually started the evening there and proceeded on down the street............declined to get involved in a "Screech In"........

Depending on marriage sentence served previous- the whole kissing of frozen Cod thing might not be so unfamiliar? :innocent: :laugh:

Oh yes......we came into Port aux Basques....went up the west side through Gros Morne to Lance aux Meadows then down across the North shore to Dildo and spent a week there exploring most of the peninsulars in that area....took a Saturday night in St John's then down around the Avalon and back to Dildo. Took the last trip of the season on the 17 hr overnight ferry from Argentia with a hurrican passing by further offshore.......lot of green people the next morning at breakfast!!!!!!LOL!!!!

Sounds like you did a good trip of the island. The ferry ride can be wilder than George St sometimes, when the wind is up.
Yep....the crew I spoke with said, under their breath to me so as not to be heard by other passengers, that it was the worst trip they had by far that season. Our berth was just forward of midships and right in the center of the ship so pitching and yaw was at a minimum.....I slept like a baby in a rocking cradle!!!!!

Yes we got to see a lot of the island but only had two weeks so there is an enormous amount yet to discover for us.

Was a great trip...wild place!!!! Beautiful.... and the folks we met were very nice people.

Back