Soft Wood Logs Wanted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Log Cabin

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm building a home in Cortland county NY. I'm looking for softwood logs either delivered or I can cut and haul myself. I'm willing to pay a fair price. If anyone knows a person or company please contact me, thank you for your time.

are you looking for logs to cut into lumber? or logs to make a log cabin?.. and have you researched price?. I have some hemlock i was thinking of cutting, but not sure if it is worth it,,

Yes I have pricing that I have researched. If I could get diameters, length then I could figure out board foot pricing. My email is [email protected] thanks
are you looking for logs to cut into lumber? or logs to make a log cabin?.. and have you researched price?. I have some hemlock i was thinking of cutting, but not sure if it is worth it,,
I have pricing on mine. Need to know diameter and length of trees to figure out board feet. I responded before, but I'm assuming you're not interested? Let me know, thank you

Latest posts

Back