Solo Twin....FINALLY!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is after welding/before filling. Shaun will be posting a video in the next couple of days. That will be pretty cool.

0129151712-L.jpg

0129151713-L.jpg

0129151713a-L.jpg

0129151714-L.jpg

That looks great Shawn does good work on everything he puts his hand to.

Brad, have to tried pushing the filler in the pits with your finger?

That looks great Shawn does good work on everything he puts his hand to.

Brad, have to tried pushing the filler in the pits with your finger?
I have. I apply it with a razor blade, at Mike's suggestion, and scrape filler over the hole in every direction. I guess it's viscous enough that it doesn't want to go in those tiniest holes and displace the air.

I've got some from him too. We are going back to restoring a Remington 990 now that we have a bead blaster.

I have. I apply it with a razor blade, at Mike's suggestion, and scrape filler over the hole in every direction. I guess it's viscous enough that it doesn't want to go in those tiniest holes and displace the air.

That was what I thought. I've found that rubbing it in with a lot of pressure with just your thumb to work best to get it in there.

Can't wait to see the finished product. There are some real craftsmen on this forum.

I'm not sure JB Weld, or even Devcon would work under powder coat. The baking might be too hot, even if it would allow adhesion.

heres the data sheet on EPO STRONG

Attachments

• TIGER_Epo-Strong_Series_93%2F70080_-_Epoxy_Repair_Kit_20150201_215319.pdf
    190.6 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Back