Some Negative Husky Reviews

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me, they are the best chainsaw made. If ya dont get one then you have no one to blame but yourself. I would imagine you could find bad reviews for any saw if ya looked....lol.....

had a 353 which was one of the saws i have ever owned and then foolishly let my best friend talk me into selling it to him- bad decision on my part- i'll own another soon

ummm, that first review sounded like instructions to the "Twister" game... can't complain about my Husky or any one else that I know that owns one either..

I've found that most review like this comes from simply not following directions or just not knowing what you are doing in the first place... ues, all types will produce duds but names like Husky and Stihl are quick to relaize this and fix it.

I have never had any trouble starting my Husqvarna saws.

They are top quality with no problems. The XP saws are their top of the line, but I have run some Home owner saws with no complains.

I have a 350 headed this way now from 2stroked2smoke. Snellerized at that.

I bet these 2 cant start their cars either and of course its the cars fault. Majority opinion says that they are great saws!

any reviews i look at i toss about 1/3 of them out because they are just dumb

the two complaints about the 450 is
1 it runs way too lean
2 theres something clogging the muffler like some platinum laced ceramic...

fix those two problems you got a good saw..

i want to go beat the crap out of that idiot that is from NH.
dont own a chainsaw moron!

Obviously those two idjits shouldn't be allowed to play with pointy objects.

Neither one of the whiners mentioned how old thier fuel was or wether or not it was tuned properly at the dealer.

odds are both of them bought thier saws at a Box store.

The Moron sniveling about the starting proceedure reccomended in the little husky owners manual, needs a ##### slap.
The proceedure comes from the euro safety geeks not husky, and any dip#### that judges a saw based up such unrelated crap is a mental case anyhow.

The other idjit is flooding his saw and he is too stupid to realize it and quit pulling long enough to have a dealer tune the saw.

These types of idiots couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the heel, but they would claim the bootmaker ripped them off.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Jim, don't pay any attention to those couple of bad reviews, they are clearly due to user error. Too bad those folks decided to blame the saws rather than realize they need to get some help with something they lack experience with. To compound the problem they publish their ignorance for all the world to see, brilliant.

There is plenty I don't know in the world so I ask questions and get the info before I blame something or someone else but in this culture of no accountability many people don't do that so take all reviews with a grain of salt. Also remember that people complain more than they praise. If you see a handful of bad reviews on a product that has as many units running out there as the 346xp does, and Husky in general, then imagine how many happy Husky owners there are out there (same goes for Stihl). I also think most people expect things to work well when used properly, and rightfully so. If they take the time to write a good review they must be really impressed so that says something about the 346xp and Husky when you see so many glowing reviews (again, same goes for Stihl).

I just had to go and have a lie down then speak to my therapist after reading that first idiot's review on starting procedures.

It suddenly dawned on me that the only saw I can safely start is my 3120 as it's the only saw I own that can accomodate my Size 13 steel capped boot. Oh how I hate throwing that thing around all day...

Like others have said, these people are great, as they create the refurb market......thanks to some bafoon, I'm enjoying a perfect running and pristine condition 150BT backpack blower at a fraction of the retail price.

Like others have said, these people are great, as they create the refurb market......thanks to some bafoon, I'm enjoying a perfect running and pristine condition 150BT backpack blower at a fraction of the retail price.

LOL!!!!:clap::clap:

Glass half full to a fault ain't ya.:hmm3grin2orange:

I wish Lowes sold good Brush saws to those idjits. I need one.:msp_sneaky:

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Reviews of Reviews

Pretty entertaining thread this has turned out to be guys - some real funny comments here :msp_thumbsup:

BTW, in the first review, the unusual maneuver for starting the saw is called "The Twist & Shout" method.

Now the personal info of the reviewers was removed from the clips, but I just want everybody to know that one of them was a ... Doctor! :msp_biggrin:

So y'all might want to avoid medical treatment 'cause those guys can't even start a chainsaw.

In fact, the third leading cause of death in the US is medical treatment. Figures.

Cheers :cheers: -Jim

LMAO! This has been an entertaining read.

You know it's bad when even the Stihlheads are mad about a Husky bash, eh? :msp_biggrin:

One legged buttkicker....lol. Thats a good one. I will use that one soon!

Latest posts

Back