Stihl 362cm vs Husqvarna 562xp independent power test (with results)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love to try one of those. I had a Dolmar 120 (68cc) for years. Best saw i ever owned. But that was 20 years ago.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

So just read this, and now that all the saws have been in the hands of many guys what's the word on the street.
Interesting the length of the bars tested with on the top of the data sheets: stihl 45cm, husky 38cm, and dolmar 50cm 3/8 LP.
:22 LOL, :25 :numberone:, the body cannot live without the mind, enjoy you toys boys :happybanana:.

So just read this, and now that all the saws have been in the hands of many guys what's the word on the street.
Interesting the length of the bars tested with on the top of the data sheets: stihl 45cm, husky 38cm, and dolmar 50cm 3/8 LP.
:22 LOL, :25 :numberone:, the body cannot live without the mind, enjoy you toys boys :happybanana:.

Stihl was 40cm:laughing:

Just get the Dolmar Brett. You read more than I do, and the only complaint about them is "bulky" or heavy on paper. Yet you rarely see guys that sell their "personal" Dolmar. I sold one and gave one away only because I wanted to try other models. Now I've come back around and am building another for myself.

Of course I'm talking about the 50cc flavor and that's not what this thread's about but supposedly the 6100 is even better in it's class.

Pretty sure it said 45 and only 38 on the husky o_O.
Not sure if that makes a bit of difference for the testing.
You have to read at the bottom, it says tested with 40. Just busting your chops. Mr. Evans ran a 357,6100. and 562, that he had ported against each other. Mine was the 562 with slowest cut times. I really don't worry about 1/2 seconds or few ounces when cutting firewood. Will say I do not need to carry a screw driver. Do like running it.

You have to read at the bottom, it says tested with 40. Just busting your chops. Mr. Evans ran a 357,6100. and 562, that he had ported against each other. Mine was the 562 with slowest cut times. I really don't worry about 1/2 seconds or few ounces when cutting firewood. Will say I do not need to carry a screw driver. Do like running it.
Nice.
Great you can leave the screwdriver at home too, that takes a real load off :laugh:.

I haul a diaper wipe container to the woods with me every time that holds spare chains for whichever saws I bring, a scrench, and an orange screwdriver. Even if I had a 'puterized saw I'd still bring the screwdriver to clean rails and what not. No offense Duce....

I haul a diaper wipe container to the woods with me every time that holds spare chains for whichever saws I bring, a scrench, and an orange screwdriver. Even if I had a 'puterized saw I'd still bring the screwdriver to clean rails and what not. No offense Duce....
Plus wedges, cant, oil, gas, hammer and tractor if I can.

.... be thank-full you have woods..... we have no woods here in Utah :( I use my saws to..... cut tumble weed.... :havingarest:

Attachments

• desert.jpg
    desert.jpg
    7.1 MB · Views: 25
After my 562xp (2013 model) got the kinks worked out, it starts and runs easy every time. I had a 362 non m-tronic version for a while and I couldn't tell much difference in power - but I preferred the slimmer feel of the 562.

So that I don't disappoint the call for more debate/controversy ...
I think those stats may have been done by the judges during a German beer festival! :happybanana:

:laugh:

Hmmmmmm
Very interesting results
0a6c64c2d81f0bba098d4ea58ba52c4e.jpg
65f046dd5405f0225f884b616b4b5686.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Did you notice that the stihl one says the model is MS311.

Latest posts

Back