Stihl and John Deere!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
because stihl sent JMowed over with a keg of vasoline, he came back with it empty and the deal signed.

:greenchainsaw:

You were there, that explains what happened to the vasaline :jawdrop: you bad boy you

I know nothing about them. They are probably on the chintzy side.

My post was totally neutral. Just passing on what I know. No offense intended.

No offence taken at all. I was gonna say the last little JD saw I had on my bench was a green Homelite Ranger, the exact same saw with a different color scheme, trust me they aren't much of a saw.

I'm not kidding 2000, I've dealt with more back orders this year than ever before. They need to pump up production down there, can't keep my people waiting, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Last time I was there they were running full steam 24/7. Not good enuff for the King, they need to speed it up,LOL

I know all about the backorders:dizzy:

I'm looking to buy a chainsaw and have posted on another thread. I was looking at the JD Branded saws (cs56 or cs62) From what I've read it seems that they are good saws. I had been considering one of the two but one of the problems is service/parts. Perhaps if a dealer is "clearing out" his inventory a good deal could be found, however my concern would be buying an "orphaned" piece of equipment.

DJ

I'm looking to buy a chainsaw and have posted on another thread. I was looking at the JD Branded saws (cs56 or cs62) From what I've read it seems that they are good saws. I had been considering one of the two but one of the problems is service/parts. Perhaps if a dealer is "clearing out" his inventory a good deal could be found, however my concern would be buying an "orphaned" piece of equipment.

DJ

Don't worry you'll be able to get bits for those Emak/Oleo-Mac saws for a while yet, Emak have a place in Wooster, Ohio.
I say look for a good deal when they clear out those saws.

I'm not kidding 2000, I've dealt with more back orders this year than ever before. They need to pump up production down there, can't keep my people waiting, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Last time I was there they were running full steam 24/7. Not good enuff for the King, they need to speed it up,LOL

Hey Legend, y'all gonna have another big sale this Fall? I've been saving up every since last year when you took alllllllllllll my money. I learned my lesson on that trip, I just gotta be careful once you start discussin' things. Gotta have gas money to get back home. Just so you know, that KM130 has got LOTS of power. It took a couple days to get it from the factory but it was defintely worth the wait!

Hey Legend, y'all gonna have another big sale this Fall? I've been saving up every since last year when you took alllllllllllll my money. I learned my lesson on that trip, I just gotta be careful once you start discussin' things. Gotta have gas money to get back home. Just so you know, that KM130 has got LOTS of power. It took a couple days to get it from the factory but it was defintely worth the wait!

Hey hey Robert how ya been, good I hope. Been meaning to tell I'm sorry for taking all ya money the last time you came by. Yup been meaning to tell ya but now is not the proper time either,LOLOLOLOLOL

All kidding aside was great to have you come in. Yes we are gonna pull another one in the fall. I just got in $17,000 worth of blowers in Tuesday. Much more inventory will be added to by sale day. I plan on having plenty of everything for everyone, especially you Bob,hehe. Messing with ya, hope you can make it, if not ring the ole phone and I'll fix ya up.

Glad you like the 130, that thing is one mean machine, you made a great choice.

Keep this date in mind, OCT 4th.

Hey hey Robert how ya been, good I hope. Been meaning to tell I'm sorry for taking all ya money the last time you came by. Yup been meaning to tell ya but now is not the proper time either,LOLOLOLOLOL

All kidding aside was great to have you come in. Yes we are gonna pull another one in the fall. I just got in $17,000 worth of blowers in Tuesday. Much more inventory will be added to by sale day. I plan on having plenty of everything for everyone, especially you Bob,hehe. Messing with ya, hope you can make it, if not ring the ole phone and I'll fix ya up.

Glad you like the 130, that thing is one mean machine, you made a great choice.

Keep this date in mind, OCT 4th.

That sounds fine with me. I'll just endorse my economic incentive check over to you and see how far it'll take me, gotta get a few more of those pole extension shafts, and some other goodies. See ya' then!

That sounds fine with me. I'll just endorse my economic incentive check over to you and see how far it'll take me, gotta get a few more of those pole extension shafts, and some other goodies. See ya' then!

Awwwwwwwwwww that check will take you far my man, bring a pick-up truck, make sure the bed is empty for it will be full heading home,LOL

Back