Stihl is WAYY better than Huskie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats correct, I wouoldnt allow you to be my guest. The second ASSumption would be incorrect.

Well make up your mind Ben, do you work for your Dad yet you own the resort, huh, thats odd. Fill me in on the resort, I may come visit any day now,LOL

Well make up your mind Ben, do you work for your Dad yet you own the resort, huh, thats odd. Fill me in on the resort, I may come visit any day now,LOL
Like I have said previously, my dad and I are partners.

Ben unlike you I have a real job where I can get fired for screwing up or whatever. Working for your Dad far as I'm concerend shows me you lack pride and can't make it out in the real world, whatcha think??
I think your full of ****,as usual. As anyone who is in business can attest its no cakewalk.
Now, speaking of firings. Judging by your time on the net during the work day I think you would be fired if you worked for me.

Last edited:
Tom always gives out extras.

1. Extra BS
  2. Extra-dull chain
  3. Extra-old mix in the tank
  4. Extra BS
  5. Extra spark plugs (with the wrong gap)
  6. Extra drain oil in the bar tank
  7. Extra BS...

C'mon Tom...look at that nice top-water crank bait...all nice and shiny...it's got sparklies on it too...you know you want it...listen to the noise it makes...gurgle...gurgle...splish splash...gurgle...don't worry about those three trebles hanging down...they're not even sharp...gurgle gurgle...

It's the Tom and Benny show.. or is it the Ben and Tommy show? :monkey:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I keep throwin' it over him...reelin' in nice and slow...so far he's just watchin' from the depths...he'll get hungry though...then ZING! he's mine...

Like I have said previously, my dad and I are partners.

I think your full of ****,as usual. As anyone who is in business can attest its no cakewalk.
Now, speaking of firings. Judging by your time on the net during the work day I think you would be fired if you worked for me.

Ben you crack me up. Who was I playing with all day a few weeks ago on the net, YOU. If I was your Daddy I would take the net away from you and send you to go make beds for the customers or bait hooks for the people fishing.

Seriously though working for ya pop is cool I guess, always nice to be safe and sound no matter what you do..

I keep throwin' it over him...reelin' in nice and slow...so far he's just watchin' from the depths...he'll get hungry though...then ZING! he's mine...

Hang on Woodie, Ben and me are having fun at the moment. You will get yours ole boy, no worries my man,LOL

Bring it on, ha, if I brought it on I'd have to bring a shovel too to bury your old hide. I'll take it easy on ya and make you suffer instead,LOL

The way I heard it, one a'them 880s a yours makes a fine shovel...

(and not much else...)

Or even worse those that are arrogant enough to decide they can make those kinds of judgments.

Hey Wood talk to me, not Ben. Now what was you saying about arrogant, oh wait coming from you what does it matter,LOL

Back