Stihl is WAYY better than Huskie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comparing dealer cost to retail pricing? That's rich!

But just out of curiosty, I paid $841.50 shipped for mine. (with a 28" B+C)

Hey 841.50 is a good price far as I know for a saw that big RR. Now was that list Husky price or some outfit price?

Well whats your gripe, they are still under 600.00. Seems many were giving you discounts so whats your beef???
Never said I had a gripe. Just said their prices where quit variable.

I agree 100% Ben, thats why I would never pay your resort prices
Your making the assumption that I would let you come to my resort. I wouldnt.;)
FWIW I could make a like statement about the dealer you work for, but I odds are he's a nice guy. No sense punishing him based on the attitudes of one of his employees......

Last edited:
Tom always gives out extras.

1. Extra BS
  2. Extra-dull chain
  3. Extra-old mix in the tank
  4. Extra BS
  5. Extra spark plugs (with the wrong gap)
  6. Extra drain oil in the bar tank
  7. Extra BS...

C'mon Tom...look at that nice top-water crank bait...all nice and shiny...it's got sparklies on it too...you know you want it...listen to the noise it makes...gurgle...gurgle...splish splash...gurgle...don't worry about those three trebles hanging down...they're not even sharp...gurgle gurgle...

Never said I had a gripe. Just said their prices where quit variable.

Your making the assumption that I would let you come to my resort. I wouldnt.;)
FWIW I could make a like statement about the dealer you work for, but I odds are he's a nice guy. no sense punishing him based on the attitudes of one of his employees......

I'm sure your Daddy would take my money and let me in HIS resort, make sure the grass is neat when I show Ben,:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whats wrong, Tom? You had a rough day pushing the broom?
And I dont think my dad would take your money either. His jerk off tollerance is in line with mine.:hmm3grin2orange:

Awwwwwwww so it is his resort, not yours, wink!!!

BTW as it pertains to your place of employment what vested interest do you have?

Ben unlike you I have a real job where I can get fired for screwing up or whatever. Working for your Dad far as I'm concerend shows me you lack pride and can't make it out in the real world, whatcha think??

Back