Stihl ms200t bolt for bolt rebuild video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the vids have been shot, the saw runs....gotta organize it all, and post it up asap

its more than a few hours of editing, so maybe sometime tomorrow.

also includes pressure testing and video of the carb accelerator pump issue being fixed.

Good job on the video. The supporting plate or mounting plate for your intake boot is on upside down. Also, make sure that the intake boots tab is lined up against the tab on the cylinder, not on top of it but against the side or you'll have a fun time getting things to line up properly.

it runs just fine, I don't have vids of that though...I didn't have a B&C to test it with, so I just handed it back to the owner. he's happy :)
What!!! All these good videos about the build and no cutting videos. Very anticlimactic.
Good videos for those that might need the help but nothing for someone that might want to do the mods. If I could add sad faces I would.

you can add sad faces, you are allowed! lets put it this way though, I'm a dentist, with a full time job and 2 kids, house etc ... so my time is exceptionally limited. I spend most of my days off on saws, and even more time doing these vids. I have half an acre in Farmington, and basically no good wood to try things out on. At this point, I'm not even concerned about doing before and after vids w/ and w/o mods. I just want the saws better than when they came to me. Most of the stuff I work on would be in the scrap heap if it hadn't come across my bench. If its at all better than stock, i'm happy. Most of the time I'm simply struggling to get things running, rather than playing with perfection. Please don't be too upset with me if my vids aren't quite what you were expecting...I'm doing my best here, and trying to fill a niche that nobody else has...ever.

you can add sad faces, you are allowed! lets put it this way though, I'm a dentist, with a full time job and 2 kids, house etc ... so my time is exceptionally limited. I spend most of my days off on saws, and even more time doing these vids. I have half an acre in Farmington, and basically no good wood to try things out on. At this point, I'm not even concerned about doing before and after vids w/ and w/o mods. I just want the saws better than when they came to me. Most of the stuff I work on would be in the scrap heap if it hadn't come across my bench. If its at all better than stock, i'm happy. Most of the time I'm simply struggling to get things running, rather than playing with perfection. Please don't be too upset with me if my vids aren't quite what you were expecting...I'm doing my best here, and trying to fill a niche that nobody else has...ever.
Nah I was just busting your chops, it's all good.

move to Southern Norway. You can modd my chainsaws and teeths, and, you will be allowed to chop down my threes as well

Back