Stihl ms200t bolt for bolt rebuild video

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
didn't test the carbs, no...but I did kit them, and did the accelerator delete.

I don't think I bent the butterflys. would have to bend all 3. ... and they do seem to seat ok

Like I said, the high end seems ok, snappy response, just won't idle low enough to stop the chain, on all 3...

i'll get a cheapo carb and see if that helps

didn't test the carbs, no...but I did kit them, and did the accelerator delete.

I don't think I bent the butterflys. would have to bend all 3. ... and they do seem to seat ok

Like I said, the high end seems ok, snappy response, just won't idle low enough to stop the chain, on all 3...

i'll get a cheapo carb and see if that helps
I dont like the cheap ones. How many turns out on the H and L adjustment screw are you running at now? Take the filter off and see if the butterfly is closed 100 percent. the saw dont run up or down and dont stall but you cant get the idle low enough to stop the chain right? A tach would help. do smart phones have a tach app?

I just like to understand what I'm doing wrong and why....I can tune a 372 easy
Personally I think it might just be the accelerator pump fix. I'm in ct also, if you'd like to pick up a known good carb to check, I'd be happy to lend you one. I would need it back though.

Latest posts

Back