stihl vs. redmax

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a waste of 4 minutes and 22 seconds of my life.(or anyone else's come to that).

I'm a Redmax dealer and there is a Stihl dealer in town, and hilariously we out sell him 3 fold. He always asks us how. Did he say that the Stihl was a 4 cycle? If so I think a four cycle may out cut a fairly rough looking Redmax. There is a Kitty Litter plant around here and they've bought at least 24 blower from us and they say they blow Stihl away. For the simple fact that they don't break down in the dust that the plant makes....I'll try and throw some pictures up. Our distributer actually had someone use E85 in a Redmax blow and but a small hole in the piston literally, and it still ran barely, you could count the rpms almost. I've out cut many Stihl weedeaters with Redmax. I'm not saying Redmax is the best, because they certainly could use some improvement (621 oilers for example) but we've never had a complaint. It might just be our area but we've sold 10-15 621's. I have two myself

I'm a Redmax dealer and there is a Stihl dealer in town, and hilariously we out sell him 3 fold. He always asks us how. Did he say that the Stihl was a 4 cycle? If so I think a four cycle may out cut a fairly rough looking Redmax. There is a Kitty Litter plant around here and they've bought at least 24 blower from us and they say they blow Stihl away. For the simple fact that they don't break down in the dust that the plant makes....I'll try and throw some pictures up. Our distributer actually had someone use E85 in a Redmax blow and but a small hole in the piston literally, and it still ran barely, you could count the rpms almost. I've out cut many Stihl weedeaters with Redmax. I'm not saying Redmax is the best, because they certainly could use some improvement (621 oilers for example) but we've never had a complaint. It might just be our area but we've sold 10-15 621's. I have two myself

Redmax makes a good product but like Dolmar the name just isn't out like Stihl and huksy. If ya'll are moving more red's than his Stihls, 3 fold, something is wrong with his selling technique or he is just a arse hole. Not sure on the blowers but the 600 is hard to beat, the red's need to be streamlined and put on a diet. Stihl makes a 4 cycle that uses a premix, it's called the "4Mix" and is an amazing engine. Burns clean, uses less fuel and makes loads of power.

Latest posts

Back