Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've enjoyed reading and learning a lot on this site . Most of the posters make a living with saws ,so what can I add ? Not much , I only use My saws to cut firewood .
But, I will ask yet again another question . I'd like to freshen up My 044 . Is the a saw builder in Western Pa that can do a decent job of it ?

Another low-poster chiming in...

I read this site pretty much every day, but almost never post. I ran across Arboristsite looking for info on fixing up a Mac 250. Now I heat my house solely with wood and just bought a new Husky 372XP. I'm afraid if I join in too much, I'll end up bankrupt from CAD. Besides watching from the sidelines is a heap of fun, too.

Nick

I've enjoyed reading and learning a lot on this site . Most of the posters make a living with saws ,so what can I add ? Not much , I only use My saws to cut firewood .
But, I will ask yet again another question . I'd like to freshen up My 044 . Is the a saw builder in Western Pa that can do a decent job of it ?

Bsnelling is a builder in OH and is also a sight sponser...Send him a PM, he is great at getting answers back fast...

Just tryin' to do my part!

melissac10.jpg

Ok,Ok, I'll settle for the fat one.......

slap a good tan on a fat chick, and she will look better.......

Ok,Ok, I'll settle for the fat one.......

slap a good tan on a fat chick, and she will look better.......

You can have the fat one, I would be happy with the one on the right! I'm not much for blondes anyway:)

I still haven't figured out why I keep coming back to this thread. The girl pics, or the muffler pics?

Ok, ok Mr.Thall I will post, I have just used the search button and found all that i was looking for.
I got the muffler mod done last night. Thanks for all the help!! :cheers: I borrowed a tachometer and got it tuned in right at 14000 rpms. It really rips through wood now!! :greenchainsaw:\
Thanks again!

IMG_1729-1.jpg

Great first post FJ40-logger!!!!!!!
We love pictures and that's one fine looking saw you have there!

Now FJ40-logger maybe you could tell us what kind of chain are you using?
and how did you ever find out about THALL?

Why post here? I just keep this page in the background while lookin at ####. When the ol-lady walks in I just minimize the good stuff and she sez you lookin at SAWSSTUFF again?:clap:

Back