Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wus think'en you might be trying for a record breaker here but is posting half the replies yourself cheating a bit??:confused: LOL:cheers:

No no no, just trying to get more non-posters to post, thats all. Far as me chimming in alot I'm just replying,okok, I'm the Wal-mart greeter, I admits it,LOL

TH
They always shoot for the one at the top.

Yup, your right on Big. We tried to sell Toro mowers a few years back. Didn't turn out well at all, we dropped them. Anyway the salesman came by and the first thing he noticed was we carreid Stihl. He said every OPE manufacture all have one thing in common, they all want to be sold at a place that sells Stihl. He said that name is the biggest draw in the biz....

Geez, I'm 5 hours ahead of even you East Coast guys and it still takes me 'til page 12 to get in on the fun :greenchainsaw:

I read this site every day unfortunately I never seem able to answer any questions being a n00b and all! :greenchainsaw: But I still have fun reading!

Somebody just needs to put up a good lookin girls pic and then you will see more post. I post about once a week.:monkey:

Just tryin' to do my part!

melissac10.jpg

i have nothing important to say just figured id post since i never have the need. usually i find what i need by searching but ithink ill start getting more involved as it is fun to talk w/ good people:greenchainsaw:

Latest posts

Back