Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't really know what they serve in there. I walk in and all of em go get a No.2 ready. I rarely ever say word, just pay and go. Thats the good thing about getting the same meal everyday.

Never ate any grits, possum belly, buzzard gizzards or snake, I'm kinda picky bout my viddles,LOLOL

Tommy you get them with your #2 ..........In WI. we call Grits mortar ....:cheers::cheers:

im on the west side of wv. about 20 miles north of parkersburg. and about 50 miles south of wheeling.

Ok, your way on down in the state. Used to be a good radio station out of Wheeling WVa but I haven't heard it in a long time, they still operating down there???

I'll post to keep this thread moving and to increase my count :clap: We only need another 15-20k posts to equal that other thread of THall's. I only post when I think I have something intelligent to contribute and not just :spam:

Brian

Damn THALL if I was closer this thread would earn you a #2 at Wendys. You already got a few more people posting in just a short time. Must be your suave and debonair personality.LOL Yep need more people posting to keep things interesting.:givebeer::givebeer::givebeer:

I'll post to keep this thread moving and to increase my count :clap: We only need another 15-20k posts to equal that other thread of THall's. I only post when I think I have something intelligent to contribute and not just :spam:

Brian

15-20 thousand posts, piece of cake. Just need a post out of each member on the site and we're in high cotton baby, hot dayummm.....

JUst under half of the 35,000 have zero posts

Some forums actually automaticly set to delete your membership if you don't post in a month's time.

Hi all. Loooooooooong time reader,first time poster. Great site, lots of information!

Great keep em coming. Tell us something about yourself? Like what kind of saws do you have.

Ok, your way on down in the state. Used to be a good radio station out of Wheeling WVa but I haven't heard it in a long time, they still operating down there???

im on the border of the state. i live beside the ohio river. there aint a good radio station aurond for miles. mostly new country stations. we need a classic country station.

Here's something to liven up the thread abits. Got a postcard here from Redmax. On the front it says in big bold letters STILL TIRED of being BULLIED with a guy looking mad in a Stihl orange background.

Seems they launched a ad campaign againsit Stihl. On the back of the card they proceed to say how they ask dealers to eliminate other brands, they limit the profits you can make, they set up your nearest competitor and they brand your store in their image.

What they don't tell ya or don't know about are those 5 and 10 thousand dollar checks Stihl hands the Gold dealers for booting out other brands and continiues to pay yearly based on sales perfomance. Its also a the choice of the dealer to do so. They don't admit the Stihl image is the best in the biz and the name is reconized in parts of the world Redmax isn't heard of. They don't realise setting up dealers in the same area can be dealers working together and keeping the competition such as Redmax out of the area. Finally they say Stihl limits the profits a dealer can make. Don't see how they figure that when Sthil outsells Redmax by the millions. Is a neat little postcard though. Funny part is they are talking about Stihl only yet they don't have to balls to say the name Stihl anywhere on the card, bunch of woosies,LOL

Finally and foremost when they target just Stihl and no one else that tells ya who the puppy is and who the big dog is,haha

Now this post should get some chimming in, all opinions are welcome, letem rip....

Here's something to liven up the thread abits. Got a postcard here from Redmax. On the front it says in big bold letters STILL TIRED of being BULLIED with a guy looking mad in a Stihl orange background.

Seems they launched a ad campaign againsit Stihl. On the back of the card they proceed to say how they ask dealers to eliminate other brands, they limit the profits you can make, they set up your nearest competitor and they brand your store in their image.

What they don't tell ya or don't know about are those 5 and 10 thousand dollar checks Stihl hands the Gold dealers for booting out other brands and continiues to pay yearly based on sales perfomance. Its also a the choice of the dealer to do so. They don't admit the Stihl image is the best in the biz and the name is reconized in parts of the world Redmax isn't heard of. They don't realise setting up dealers in the same area can be dealers working together and keeping the competition such as Redmax out of the area. Finally they say Stihl limits the profits a dealer can make. Don't see how they figure that when Sthil outsells Redmax by the millions. Is a neat little postcard though. Funny part is they are talking about Stihl only yet they don't have to balls to say the name Stihl anywhere on the card, bunch of woosies,LOL

Finally and foremost when they target just Stihl and no one else that tells ya who the puppy is and who the big dog is,haha

Now this post should get some chimming in, all opinions are welcome, letem rip....

TH
They always shoot for the one at the top.

15-20 thousand posts, piece of cake. Just need a post out of each member on the site and we're in high cotton baby, hot dayummm.....

I wus think'en you might be trying for a record breaker here but is posting half the replies yourself cheating a bit??:confused: LOL:cheers:

They might as well get used to it because stihl is'nt going anywhere.:chainsaw::clap:

Some forums actually automaticly set to delete your membership if you don't post in a month's time.

That would be a bad deal...I tend to float by the time of year...Winter=chainsaw, Spring=Mushroom & Jeep, Summer=Jeep, Fall=Hunting & chainsaw...

Great keep em coming. Tell us something about yourself? Like what kind of saws do you have.

I like playing w/ chainsaws and Jeeps...

Back