Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning

Good morning all from the beautiful rockbound coast of Maine!! Temp 35 no wind lots of sun the bay is flat as a mirror.
I had to read the entire thread just to get a "feel" for the conversation!!!

Cantstop to talk much you see I'm up to my beltloops in disassembled 49sps.
Going to finish assembling two this morning and see how they run this afternoon. One has a 52 piston two new rings. I read as much as I could find on the subject and it seems that others have had success doing this but I was conserned that the 52 piston weighs about 11 1/2 grams more the the 49sp piston. HMMM We shall see--we shall see!! Anyway enjoy the day!! :cheers::cheers:
P.S. Maybe I 'm building a Jred/Harley!!!!!:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

I must be the exception to the rule.. I think I joined within a day of finding the site... I recognized the potential wealth of information that could be had by just asking for help.

When I found this site, I was working on my 2nd saw, a 012avp, I already had it torn in half to replace the gasket, and I needed part numbers, so that's how I got started.

BTW: I just looked down at the list, and OVER half of the people reading this thread I've never heard of before!

POST DAMNIT, POST!

B200 --- Struck a never????? Must be a northern thing.....

We aren't going to get into that whole YANKEE ---REBEL thing are we???

Thall by "silver tongued" I ment you could sell sand to an Arab and not take advantage of someone. Elvis would be proud of you. Oh Yah, I did see his show live in Buffalo twice. My wife has one of his scarfs he throws to the audience. No you can't have it.

I've been the Richmond Va. to the NASCAR races a dozen times or more and can only say that I've met some of the friendliest people there. Must be Thall is rubbing off on everyone.

Last edited:
Is no such people. If they need to know something they can post and ask, spares them alot of reading and in turn we get to know who they are. They can get back to reading after joining the crowd,:clap::clap::clap:

My tongue was in my cheek, but you couldnt see that:)

I agree, thats why I hate to see answers to posts like
"It has been asked 127 times before cant you use search?????

And other S--A--ed answers to serious questions no matter how many times they have been asked.

Tommy I hear Wendys is now serving Grits with you lunch in VA.

Don't really know what they serve in there. I walk in and all of em go get a No.2 ready. I rarely ever say word, just pay and go. Thats the good thing about getting the same meal everyday.

Never ate any grits, possum belly, buzzard gizzards or snake, I'm kinda picky bout my viddles,LOLOL

Latest posts

Back